Asda Fireworks Stock 2014

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Asda 2014 Fireworks:
Asda will be selling fireworks 15th October
Firework Brand: TNT
2014 NYE fireworks: Asda Nye Fireworks 2014 | Seasonal Forum
Filter Your local Here: Asda Fireworks | Seasonal Forum

Contact from asda can be seen below:

We contact asda about fireworks, And here is a interesting response. Just like with the rest of the supermarkets, contacting them during the first or second week after fireworks go on sale.

All supermarkets including asda will put all fireworks on sale for 15th october.

Thanks for your email to obtain information regarding seasonal stock in stores.

Unfortunately this information is currently sensitive to the company and we wouldn't be able to advise of this yet. I would advise to contact local stores closer to these holidays as my colleagues in store are in the best position to advise when stock is due to come in.

I'm sorry that I am unable to advise any further. If there is anything else I can help with, please call me or one of my colleagues on 0800 952 0101. Thanks again for taking the time to email and allowing me to help.

Kind regards,
To further update this Profe from asda will be selling TNT, thanks to @fazer11

Thank you for your e-mail about what fireworks we will be selling this year.
I can tell you that the fireworks we will be stocking this year are made by TNT.
If you need any further help, please call me or one of my colleagues on 0800 952 0101.

Thanks again for writing and letting me help you.

Kind regards

Dave Eaton
Asda Service Team

Last edited:

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Update:

Thanks to Exbombhead on UKFR Here is asda fireworks leaflet for 2014. I have to admit my local asda stores didn't have anything out yet. These are now removed due to image limit. Here is the Official asda fireworks leaflet 2014 from Cossi!

asda1.JPG asda2.JPG asda3.JPG asda4.JPG asda5.JPG asda6.JPG asda7.JPG asda8.JPG

So we know asda stocked TNT last year, and we also know lidl are going to be stocking TNT for 2014. What you think of asda going for a different brand this year And if not do you think asda will change some TNT range Or keep that years?.

Last edited:

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I'm not sure, i think they might keep tnt but go for a different line.
If they do change, they will change to standard/black cat coz they stocked a bit of that last year in some shops.
They, like some others have had very similar stock the last few years so it should be good if they change lines.

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Yes keep a head with compation. I would think. Hopefully they don't stock too much rubbish lol.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Tbh. I haven't baught from asda fireworks for a while now. and yes I agree wgat I have seen I wouldn't pay the odds they was asking.

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
I'm sure one of is will get more info towards the time. If I rember rightly a few of us got inside sources for Asda.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
the only good value stuff last year that was actually half decent were the two specials, that little cake and the lightning force pack £6 and £10 respectively

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
the only good value stuff last year that was actually half decent were the two specials, that little cake and the lightning force pack £6 and £10 respectively
And the pumpkin fountain got mentioned a few time's.

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
I think when they first brought it out though was when it was it is best though Year 1 for it was a better firework

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Did asda get a watered down version after first year. Looking back in a few lists people have posted some did have it.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Either Way we will know what's out soon, asda is quick sometimes getting it out ready flaying tnt banners ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.