Asda fireworks 2021

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Potterz

Peasant
Oct 3, 2021
Torquay
Does anyone know the difference between the thunderbolt selection box and the ultimate selection box that is in the 50 quid mega pack ? Obviously its not the old ultimate power box which wasnt a bad at all

Reactions: Tom Win

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
Does anyone know the difference between the thunderbolt selection box and the ultimate selection box that is in the 50 quid mega pack ? Obviously its not the old ultimate power box which wasnt a bad at all
Its similar but worse I got it as new year for £15 it had 191 grams of powder and I guess was decent but nothing special its pretty quiet too

Chris.R

Peasant
Oct 15, 2018
Crosby, Liverpool
went to my local Asda in Huyton this afternoon and managed to pick up the rainbow selection box, screaming Demons and sonic boom shot tubes. Rainbow looks alright, 191 g NEC which is fine for £10. It’s low noise as well so can do it whenever without annoying anyone.
was going to pick up a magic box as well but they had sold out already.

andrew smith

Noble
Oct 1, 2021
newcastle
Depends if there us somone fireworks trained on the night shift
went to my local Asda in Huyton this afternoon and managed to pick up the rainbow selection box, screaming Demons and sonic boom shot tubes. Rainbow looks alright, 191 g NEC which is fine for £10. It’s low noise as well so can do it whenever without annoying anyone.
was going to pick up a magic box as well but they had sold out already.
ive also been to asda today , wanted 2 magic and 2 screaming demons they had sold out on both items already so i ended up impulsively buying 2 hero boxes , they don’t look the worst but not really worth £20

Reactions: Tom Win and Chris.R

seb7535

Noble the 1st
Oct 6, 2016
devon
My local had no enchanted fountains, none of the small selection boxes and only a few of the thunderbolt boxes and the large rocket pack. Either a good sign people are buying this year or stock levels are that low they have already sold out.

Reactions: Tom Win

Tom Win

Noble
Sep 29, 2021
Inverness
My local had no enchanted fountains, none of the small selection boxes and only a few of the thunderbolt boxes and the large rocket pack. Either a good sign people are buying this year or stock levels are that low they have already sold out.
Same in my store couldn't get enchanted

Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
My store had no enchanted but some bits they had the other day were now sold out