Asda Fireworks 2019

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Pyrobrummie

ST Typo of the Year 2019 Winner!
Baronet the 3rd
Sep 6, 2018
Birmingham
Well I'll get the enchanted again lol and probably the shot tubes maybe the funny bones fountain...could've been worse...could've been better. Thanks for posting BTW :)

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Thanks for that, it'd be rude not to at least try the shot tubes, reckon I'll have the skull or rainbow fountain too

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Nice find that mate, good to see a leaflet out early :) shame the bigger stuff is just as Fudge Berries! as last year, but the bones fountain looks interesting, and I'm intrigued with the low noise box too, that in theory is a really good idea. And an extra shot tube for your fiver now too so it's definitely not all bad

SilberWirbel

Noble the 1st
Oct 12, 2016
UK
As always a mixed bag but let's be positive.

They are still selling! (And for NYE according to the leaflet).
It's not worse that last year!

Also tempted by the Funny Bones and 12 piece low noise offerings and I do like a few Magic boxes tucked away for some quiet fun.

Interesting to see Master Baster back. Looks like that same 20 piece box as before but with sparklers, rockets, shot tubes maybe a missile cake added to make a £50 deal.

Pyrobrummie

ST Typo of the Year 2019 Winner!
Baronet the 3rd
Sep 6, 2018
Birmingham
Nice find that mate, good to see a leaflet out early :) shame the bigger stuff is just as Fudge Berries! as last year, but the bones fountain looks interesting, and I'm intrigued with the low noise box too, that in theory is a really good idea. And an extra shot tube for your fiver now too so it's definitely not all bad
Be careful with that low noise box mate! We all remember your disappointment last year lol impulse buys and all that.... :eek:

Also when you getting the unicorn then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Space blitz whats the safety distance? thanks for sharing :)
It is rated as CE F2 8 metres, but I would recommend 15 metres spectator distance - no compound multishot firework is safe at 8 metres....FACT, the power of many of these 8 metre rated compound multishot fireworks is ridiculous for a back garden.

Reactions: jagfirework

SilberWirbel

Noble the 1st
Oct 12, 2016
UK
Firestorm and Shockwave look OK for the price, both would make a reasonable end to a £30-50 garden display.
Funny Bones did actually raise a smile. Just when you think it's over and the strobing skull face has been going a while it kicks off again. Actually quite like that for a five spot. Enchanted still a bit better though.

BulletProofMum

ST Typo of the Decade Winner!
Baronetess
Nov 4, 2017
London
Thanks for posting :D

Not that I'm buying any this year ;) haha... but I think I'll be grabbing 2 each of enchanted and sky wizard. We're still (sadly lol) mostly about low noise and those are actually good for the money, had them before. Obv the rockets are comedy lil things but if you expect that they're ok.

Boxes I'm fine for, and then some but I'm intrigued by the low noise if only because it's new.

The unicorn I still say is overpriced, especially next to the enchanted BUT I have to concede it was alright last year. Good duration, nice mixed effects and lovely colours. I'll probably buy one despite myself, kids loved them last year.

Ther bigger stuff.... ehhh. Nah. If I had the space I could do better for the money elsewhere locally

The shot tubes look good. I'll probably have a pack or two to play with once the young ones are inside as usual. Better value this year too

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
Looking at the low noise selection how would u say it is for value just from the leaflet, I know it's a bit hard to say without physically seeing it. But then Im sure many would buy it based on the art work. Sometimes you just want some very gentle fun

Reactions: BulletProofMum