Asda fireworks 2018

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

adnan2012fireworks

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
As we all know the usual with Asda is tnt suppose they have some sort of long term contract but if a change it would be great

Thanks to @STEVO for uploading Asda fireworks leaflet for 2018.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
It'll almost certainly be TNT, only thing that might change it is their merger with Sainsburys, but tbh I doubt they'd go to standard after such a long affiliation with TNT through the Walmart link. Looking forward to our future Asburys thread though lol

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I'd like to see a return of the Pumpkin if i'm being honest. Everyone seemed to have at least one in their stash when Asda used to sell them and if i remember right, they had some really nice effects and a decent duration....not bad for a fiver :)

Pyrobrummie

ST Typo of the Year 2019 Winner!
Baronet the 3rd
Sep 6, 2018
Birmingham
I'd like to see a return of the Pumpkin if i'm being honest. Everyone seemed to have at least one in their stash when Asda used to sell them and if i remember right, they had some really nice effects and a decent duration....not bad for a fiver :)
Ive just ordered one for £4 from epic. It does have a good duration but made up of a lot of flair effect to light up the eyes. Not one of the better TNT large fountains but still a good filler.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Pumpkin was very good, one of the best fountains going imo, and the original novelty strobe fountain too. Say what you like about TNT but i genuinely believe they make some of the best big combination fountains going, pumpkin, enchanted/sparkling treasure and pink champagne spring straight to mind :)

BulletProofMum

ST Typo of the Decade Winner!
Baronetess
Nov 4, 2017
London
Pumpkin was very good, one of the best fountains going imo, and the original novelty strobe fountain too. Say what you like about TNT but i genuinely believe they make some of the best big combination fountains going, pumpkin, enchanted/sparkling treasure and pink champagne spring straight to mind :)
Absolutely! I'm hoping for a pink champagne/enchanted kinda fanned fountain this year. I forgot to order my vinnie vampire 'cause I'm an eejit

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
Sep 6, 2018
Birmingham
Maybe I'm remembering different with the pumpkin or I just have high expectations :rolleyes: I did prefer the pot of gold and obviously enchanted though.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Maybe I'm remembering different with the pumpkin or I just have high expectations :rolleyes: I did prefer the pot of gold and obviously enchanted though.
Pot of Gold was another decent one, everyone has different likes and dislikes with pyro though, it's one of the joys of it for me :)

Reactions: Pyrobrummie

adnan2012fireworks

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
I don’t understand why they don’t refresh the range they sell on certain items like the kit for £50 quid is not worth at all

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Shocking, exceedingly poor value for the vast majority and very disappointed that the double whammy are no longer available. Will get an Enchanted and the comedy rockets but the rest, I'd stay away tbh

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
Sep 6, 2018
Birmingham
Shocking, exceedingly poor value for the vast majority and very disappointed that the double whammy are no longer available. Will get an Enchanted and the comedy rockets but the rest, I'd stay away tbh
Get the comedy rockets from the range and two enchanted from asda. That's what I'm doing. Asda are getting worse year by year.