Asda Christmas Table & Room 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

santa

So here we are, the Asda Christmas Table & Room collection for 2014, A major different verity of items, starting from £1 Dark Blue Honeycomb Ball Decoration – 30cm to their most expensive £12
Red Paper Wrap Tree Decoration. Remember if you see out of stock on these items they will either update the status when more of the given product is back in stock or they will remove the line. If you have bought any of asda Christmas selection this year, please let us all know on the seasonal forum. Just follow the banner.

Continue reading...

Fazer

Baronet the 2nd
A couple of nice little bits there. I think Asda are the best when it comes to seasonal stuff like Christmas and Halloween. Where I live, We have quite a big Asda and they normally have 2 aisles of stuff for Christmas. My local Morrisons normally has 1 aisle and Sainsburys Have also just have 1 I think. My Tesco only has half of one lol.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Yeah most of Tesco stuff seems to just ride online then in stores. My local asda usually put 2 or 3 aisle up for Halloween and christmas as well.

Yeah most of Tesco stuff seems to just ride online then in stores. My local asda usually put 2 or 3 aisle up for Halloween and christmas as well.
our asda has one long aisle of christmas/halloween, but thats plenty :)
our tesco barely has anything in for christmas dec wise, as you said Gaz think they concentrate online more

Status
Not open for further replies.