Asda Christmas 2015

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Here are some very interesting asda in july snaps from twitter @Keyboard_Group. I will update more if more if and when most snaps are taken of asda in july event.

asdaxmas4.png asdaxmas3.png asdaxmas2.png asdaxmas1.png

This thread will get updated with relevant post from our branch site Christmas traditions when asda start posting there Christmas offerings online and in-store.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
That olaf looks brilliant. I might have a good browse at them beddings

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
They have some really nice bits and pieces appearing in the 'george home' dept in our local. Some bits a bit on the dearer side but they are different and you get what you pay for.

Have to go for a wonder during the week to see if they have started their proper seasonal isle yet now that halloween is cleared.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Really impressed with the Christmas isle at ASDA this year, the full range now appears to be out, nice sparkling POS with LED lights in.

They appear to have some really nice different type LED lights such as these,

Hanging Glass Ball Light | Shop By | ASDA direct

They also had loads of other LED bits which arnt on the website, such as led nativity scenes, and "edison bulb chain" which was old style light bulbs but looks really good.

Picked up a christmas cushion, few bits like foil "paper" chains, tinsel, minion tags etc. Will go back soon for a few more bits. Try and get a photo on tomorrow of what I got.