Army Cube...

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Sadly my mum passed away earlier today. Theres a lot to plan but I thought a pyro display at the end of the funeral day or even the next day would be great as she loved my mini display's.

Has anyone launched the army cube box? I'm wondering if that, plus a load of rockets will be ok for a big field display? Or should I look at buying a few cakes to add to it?

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
@FireworksDude86 very sorry to read that, my thoughts are with you and your family at this very hard time for you all :(

As for the fireworks, it's a nice idea, and although i've not fired that army cube box i've heard that they're pretty powerful. However, it could be worth adding 2 or 3 bigger cakes to it just to finish off, depending on budget i think i'd go for a couple for £20 or so and 1 bigger £40, maybe one of the fanned Celtic cakes

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
sorry for your loss FireworksDude86, please accept my condolences to you and your family.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Sorry to hear of your loss, Army Cube is excellent;I've set one off and there are some good noisy and powerful items in it and a decent amount of bangs colours whistles and crackles to boot ;) a good choice! Mixed with some good 1.3g rockets and decent cakes it'll make for a great private display on a field. :)

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Thanks all. Appreciate the comments. Sorry for the late reply but there has been a lot to sort.

Currently getting the location confirmed but it seems a good thing to do. Mum enjoyed seeing my mini displays after all.

I was going to keep the army cube box as a collectors piece, then was in 2 minds about selling it to free up space but I guess now losing my mum has made me realise that money really is the most useless thing in life. May as well just enjoy these.

The funeral is on Monday as we managed to arrange it on the anniversary of my uncles death. Weather depending (due to the recent storms) I will sort a display around then and I'm glad to hear the army box won't disappoint. Gonna buy some cakes and 1.3g rockets to go with them too.

Celtic cake will be on the checklist ;).

Cheers peeps.