Anyone setting off any fireworks tonight around

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 5th
Feb 13, 2013
I'm setting off my Gemstone Fireworks Diamond Selection Box Of 55 F1 1m / 8m and F2 8m fireworks around 9.50pm tonight for a good 30 minutes of fun, over to you what you lot doing tonight?

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 5th
Feb 13, 2013
Ah well can't do fireworks in the rain. Anyway doing my fireworks tomorrow night at my mates farm about 9.45pm after an early evening Queen's Platinum Jubilee party earlier on, better than nothing at all and a few drinks afterwards

Reactions: SilberWirbel

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 5th
Feb 13, 2013
Good afternoon all, did my fireworks last night at my mates farm.

Bit of a funny start as my Brother's Krazy Klock went bang with a bright flash just after I lit it, without the clock hand spinning with silver spray as it normally does, then the internal fuse burnt to the fountain sections which went off as intended, it also set off my Jonathan's Gold Rush Cone Fountain and TNT Pinky Blinder Fountain Battery at the same time.

I then set off my three Evolution Challenger Rockets and Evolution Red Dwarf Shot Tubes together, and let off the five Cube Solar Storm rockets, and I mixed up the ground and aerial stuff to keep things interesting, multishot barrages and cakes, alternating with mines, wheels and fountains, then I lit the wheels two at a time, but when I lit the Primed Pyro Big Wheel, it flung wheel drivers off as it span miraculously igniting other sections as it went, but still spinning and going round as it went, then I lit the TNT Space Racer Rockets all at once which lit up the sky in a 1.4G display of pretty effects and I lit the last two wheels Celtic Spin On This and Bright Star Twister Wheel together which performed rather well.

I lit the Primed Pyro Alpha Selection Box fountains and two Magma Mines together and followed this up with the pack rockets / multishot cakes / barrages from the box.

After that I multiple lit the four Neutron Burst Roman Candles from the Saturn box of fireworks, and one of the candles was so compressed and packed with sawdust, so much that the whistles barely got above ground level while the crackling ronan candles performed well, the two coloured mine roman candles did what they should and were quite pretty to watch.

The four Komodo's Fire 10 Shot roman candles flung up red and green stars with pop like reports, and I arranged the two Celtic Hong Kong Roman Candles in a V formation and they were really beautiful against the night sky with their pretty pink stars and gold comets, then I lit 5 barrages i.e. all three Cube Twilight Attack / Pearl Attack and Crackling Comets together followed by the two Spook roman candle barrages together.

I followed this up with the three 12 shotters out of the Evolution Saturn Selection Box Of Fireworks together, and I rounded off the display with the Falcon Rising and Battle Engine cakes from the Primed Pyro Alpha Selection Box Of Fireworks together for a super finale which everybody cheered and applauded.

All in all much of it went well.

Fewer mishaps this time because I staked and attached the tall multishot fireworks to plastic garden stakes with double belt and braces safety i.e. cable ties and gaffa tape to be extra safe, and nothing fell over.

I put housebricks across the feet of the No Sound Fireworks Shot Tubes to prevent them tipping over with the strong launch thumps, they said on the label 'Insert upright in soft ground or non-flammable material i.e. sand' but this would have been impossible because the shot-tubes have a plastic foot which implicates you can place them on a flat sturdy level surface.

Last edited: