Anyone Firing Tonight?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone plans to set anything off tonight for Halloween ?

Were undecided as of yet but may end up doing a couple of fountains and possibly finish on a happy firework cake by vulcan. If we do end up doing a few it will be quieter ones, keeping the noise til Thursday ;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
yes im going to take kids out trick or treating then i might fire a pack of my rockets (Not sure yet i will choose, But i know it will be a pack lol) and maybe a 2 cakes, although i need to get rid of my supermarket stuff i have 2 screaming serpents and 1 pack of loud and clear left. ;)

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
yes im going to take kids out trick or treating then i might fire a pack of my rockets (Not sure yet i will choose, But i know it will be a pack lol) and maybe a 2 cakes, although i need to get rid of my supermarket stuff i have 2 screaming serpents and 1 pack of loud and clear left. ;)
Good stuff!

I think the minute I hear anything going off tonight (which I hope/ sure there will be) tonights little display will automatically be on if it isnt already ;)

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Good stuff!

I think the minute I hear anything going off tonight (which I hope/ sure there will be) tonights little display will automatically be on if it isnt already ;)
haha im like that any time.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
We're definitely firing a couple of bits tonight, Bite Me and the Frankenstein are going up with a few Delta Force. But we're waiting to hear back about our low noise display in 2 weeks, if we can't do that one there'll be a bit more added to tonight ;)

Reactions: Dan12 and gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Firing my Diamond Big Boom selection, my Spook Nemesis selection, my 40 diamond thunder rockets, my 10 diamond fireball rockets, my bad boy 16 shot starburst cake, my two bad boy ammo 64 shot missile cakes and my diamond Texas Twister wheel;)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Looking forward to the reviews if people are firing different stuff :)

Edit:

Going to be a busy night then by the looks of it.

I really hope theres lots going up here, just so I can be nosey haha! And give them a little reply ;)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Okay so im in the process of setting up a few fountains out of the mega party box plus the wheel, and a happy cake for a little "finale" if you like tonight, couldnt resist!

Oh and someone has already been setting them off!

pyro-rob

Royal Knight the 3rd
Oct 13, 2012
Bristol
I got a few to have tonight. I have Frankenstein and my smallest fireworks from the selection boxes.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
We just fired a few different bits from the mega party box, wheel wasnt bad at all, and while short there are some decent enough fountains in there! One, cant remember the name but one of the fountains actually went really high, a lot higher than ive seen from selection boxes in the past.

Happy firework was brilliant, for that price (think it was 2 for £3?) its a brilliant deal, really quiet, but great effects, would be a great opener if fired in 2s for the start of a quiet show. It worked out really well firing this tonight as we went really after any noise.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
What was the bite me like Somer?
just finished lol, it was very surprising. The bursts were large, and it was loud as well (in relation to the actual size of it). Very, very good cake :)
But the best piece we fired was Crazy Kamuro from the Sovereign Midnight Storm pack, again loud for it's size with very nice gold palms, absolute stunner. Great recommendation @Essex Fireworks :) Comet War was also nice, very colourful, and a great launch thud ;) Frankenstein was nice as well, good colours to start, then some very loud crackling, was impressed. And the strobe effect worked well as well, even though there was lots of smoke.

Alexs21

Wizard the 3rd
Oct 25, 2014
just finished lol, it was very surprising. The bursts were large, and it was loud as well (in relation to the actual size of it). Very, very good cake :)
But the best piece we fired was Crazy Kamuro from the Sovereign Midnight Storm pack, again loud for it's size with very nice gold palms, absolute stunner. Great recommendation @Essex Fireworks :) Comet War was also nice, very colourful, and a great launch thud ;) Frankenstein was nice as well, good colours to start, then some very loud crackling, was impressed. And the strobe effect worked well as well, even though there was lots of smoke.
It is very small for what it is, I was very surprised when I saw it :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
small but packed in with tubes. Really worth £6-7, tbh maybe more. Great quality as well, very well made. Still got a Beijing Blitz, hopefully that will be just as good :)

Reactions: gaz