Any Lights On Near You Yet?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Have you saw any houses in your local area with their lights on yet?

Ive saw one so far, keep looking but nomore yet though. Maybe a few of the earlies will be busy decorating this weekend?

So, if you see anything post about them here ;)

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
Saprisingly not on my street yet. And the flat I mentioned a couple off weeks back have not put lights on yet. But on Sunday or Monday the tree is going up. The lights are going up in windows lol and when I buy my outdoor lights hopefully in the next few weeks they will be going on. Should hope that gets a few motivated.

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Gaz:
Saprisingly not on my street yet. And the flat I mentioned a couple off weeks back have not put lights on yet. But on Sunday or Monday the tree is going up. The lights are going up in windows lol and when I buy my outdoor lights hopefully in the next few weeks they will be going on. Should hope that gets a few motivated.
Thats good Gaz, and yeah once people see one in the street others always start to follow.

Looking forward to seeing any pics you take ;)

I have seen 12 decorated houses so far:nicetree2:lightthecandle2

Woww Ive done quite a bit of traveling around Liverpool in the last few days and still only seen one!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
i've seen a few houses with lights in the windows, and my mum said that theres a house where she works thats got loads up, he did last year so he should be good again :)
but the first in this area of town are usually the couple over the road from us on around the 7th, then the odd window stuff appears, then our stuff on the 13th :)

Reactions: Dan12 and gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Oh, I was late here to inform you, I love to start Christmas decoration from October. Now I have light all around my house, but still looking for some ideas to decorate my Christmas tree.
christ, october! thats pretty early, don't you get bored of tem after 3 months?