Any good shops in Leicester???

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

johncas

Peasant
Oct 22, 2012
Are there any good shops in Leicester are Leicester fireworks any good and has anyone tried Falcon Fireworks there an cash and cary

jay

Noble the 2nd
Oct 11, 2012
are you near coalville, there's a small place called steptoe's firework co which sell a lot of brothers stuff and many other things. I've only been once though and it is a small business that sells out of containers on site (but still a fully licensed year round firework dealer)

Global

Peasant
Oct 30, 2012
johncas said:
Are there any good shops in Leicester are Leicester fireworks any good and has anyone tried Falcon Fireworks there an cash and cary
Hi

There is a firework shop on Shackerdale Road opposite the Aberdale pub.
Stocking all Dancing Red Devil. The prices are good, better than the supermarkets.

Ryanoo

Noble
Oct 25, 2012
Leicester
Global said:
johncas said:
Hi

Stocking all Dancing Red Devil. The prices are good, better than the supermarkets.
good call I have brought a lot from there recently do you live in wigston ?

Global

Peasant
Oct 30, 2012
Ryanoo said:
Global said:
johncas said:
I live on the other side of Leicester.

Shopped around and found this shop the cheapest.

Brought some more fireworks today from this shop. Got a really good discount.

Hi

good call I have brought a lot from there recently do you live in wigston ?