Any Firework Related Questions

Krony

Peasant the 2nd
Tbh my NYE plans went out the window as just couldn't be bothered to do a 3 hour setup so i just went with Bright Star Battle Engine, Jorge Exclusive Collection 2 followed by a pair of Galactic Weapon G's, hand fired so i didn't really see the first 2 cakes but the Weapon G's were great as always.

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
What is everyones thoughts on Hallmarks Sky Hunters got 1 on order but planning on getting mire, I've heard great things about them. How would stack up against War Hawks

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
What is everyones thoughts on Hallmarks Sky Hunters got 1 on order but planning on getting mire, I've heard great things about them. How would stack up against War Hawks
Although at 55g NEC per rocket they have a lower NEC count than War Hawks which have 60g they are on par with them in terms of performance and burst size. The only hawk variant I have found to be better are Firework King's 'Sky Hawks' which have 68g each.

Any rocket that's around the 55-65g mark will perform much like a hawk imo. Although the best ones i've seen so far are the Zeus variety which seem to have an extra bit of height to them but are still massive. I've ony heard good things about Sky Hunters though :)

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I have read that Cosmics 'Space Hawks' are amongst the best although I have never fired them. Celtic's 'The Rocks' also look similar and can be found for just a few pounds more if you look around hard enough. Personally I don't think the Celtic hawk variants offer anything over other brands therefore i'll be sticking to Sky Hunters, War Hawks and Sky Hawks this year.

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
I have read that Cosmics 'Space Hawks' are amongst the best although I have never fired them. Celtic's 'The Rocks' also look similar and can be found for just a few pounds more if you look around hard enough. Personally I don't think the Celtic hawk variants offer anything over other brands therefore i'll be sticking to Sky Hunters, War Hawks and Sky Hawks this year.
I really do like the look sky hawks but for me to get them would mean a 120 mile round trip as there is no one near me that does Firework King products sadly :(, I guess it would be worth if I was buying a couple of cases of them

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I really do like the look sky hawks but for me to get them would mean a 120 mile round trip as there is no one near me that does Firework King products sadly :(, I guess it would be worth if I was buying a couple of cases of them
The brand only started to trade last year and I should imagine that given the positive reviews amongst the community a few of the better known suppliers will be paying close attention to them this year. It's only a matter of time until they are available more widely.

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Has anyone got any feedback on the Viper Harrier selection box I'm considering getting one but wanted to know people's thoughts and if it is worth getting one

I don't on that specific box, but the Mosquito one I had was terrible, so samey, just green & red, green & red all the time. Lidl's stuff had tonnes more variety and better effects half the time