Any Firework Related Questions

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
I though I would start this thread as a place where we can ask Pyro related questions such as specific selections boxes, cakes, candles etc effects, different effects hazard class and so on. Think it will be a great place to keep many different questions all in one place for everyone to access when needed.

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
So to kick things off has any tried, seen or have any feedback on the Zeus Jupiter Rising & The Olympic Selection Box Dynamic have the Olympic up for £120 Bogof.

Anyone know what the cheapest remote firing system is for up to 24 Fireworks? I want to see if I enjoy watching my display more than the thrill of hand firing next year. Defo hand fire this NYE as will probably just be a compound and a dustbin lid cake

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Anyone know what the cheapest remote firing system is for up to 24 Fireworks? I want to see if I enjoy watching my display more than the thrill of hand firing next year. Defo hand fire this NYE as will probably just be a compound and a dustbin lid cake
If you have a look on ebay they are selling a 12 cue system for £25.00 or 36 cue for £131 with a the possibility to expand to 99 channels of 12 cues

36 cue.jpg
12 cue.jpg

Re they any good do you know? Not sure if they are Chinese or not, but I've been told to stay away from Chinese firing systems as they tend to be unreliable. Nor sure if that's a load of Robin Hood is riding High! or not though

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Re they any good do you know? Not sure if they are Chinese or not, but I've been told to stay away from Chinese firing systems as they tend to be unreliable. Nor sure if that's a load of Robin Hood is riding High! or not though
I've seen a video of the 36 cue and it does look good but not sure how good they are, planning on getting one later next year, i guess most of them are made in china.

Krony

Peasant the 1st
Mine was from ebay maybe 3 years ago was around the £30 mark i think, easy to use as they are pre-programmed but only 6v so won't be able to fire too many igniters off a single cue, i would say 3 max.

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Also, anyone tried fusing with anything other than slow and fast visco and possibly quick match? This tape match fuse looks excellent for firing multiple rockets, really easy to link fuses and it says burn rate of 300m/sec when closed:eek::eek::eek:... definitely need a slow visco leader!
https://wirelessfireworks.co.uk/product/tape-match-fuse/
I've used lightning fuse its almost like quick match, I think the burn rate is about 100cm per second ive still got some left here, never had a problem they've lit all the visco fuse ive ever attached them to. Wireless Fireworks has a limited ammount of them in stock

Krony

Peasant the 1st
Yea not used any myself but the lightning fuse looks great and plenty fast enough, not really much call for 30m per second and quick is hard to come by these days.