Amazon Prime Top Gear?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
So it was announced yesterday that amazon have agreed a $250 million deal to create 36 episodes over 3 years of a new car show hosted by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. They have also secured the former executive producer from Top Gear which is a great big finger aimed at the bbc.

I for one am super happy about this deal and can't wait got the show in 2016.

Read more here

Amazon Prime sign Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May for exclusive new show - Celebrity news - News - London Evening Standard

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I'm very pleased as well, loved Top Gear when it was on, hopefully this one will be as good :)
And it says a lot about how much Jeremy Clarkson was liked that practically all of the Top Gear team have left as well

Reactions: gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Let's JC behaves himself and doesn't go down the thorny road of tasteless offensive and blasphemous on-screen and off-screen antics again and let's hope for his sake he doesn't go round threatening and assaulting production staff for things that don't go his way-i.e drinking for hours at a pub and not coming back in time for a hot meal then taking it out on a programme producer for being given a cold platter when it was their OWN fault for not coming back in time. Everything will be riding on this, and I'm sure he realises that it could be his very last chance saloon to clean up his act, because if he blows this, then he only has himself to blame for it.