Cosmic Fireworks Amazing

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Here is a review of the amazing box by cosmic astra. The box contains 15 fireworks which are quite heavy for their size. The box says garden fireworks on the box, but half of the contents are display cat3 fireworks. But size wise they would be fine in a smaller garden.
Enjoy

PLEASE NOTE: this is the old spec version of this box, the new version has different contents

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
nice box especially as it has the older cosmic / golden lion stuff . I saw this box last year with the newer stuff (rubbish) inside and didn't buy it . this from galactic?

Oct 13, 2012
swansea
selection boxes ,cosmic ,golden lion ,, Jorge stuff from another and some of the new absolute stuff. Either I order from both and just pay the delivery , or I go without from 1 or the other ,or just see what I can get local and be grateful.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Cheers Gaz,
Bit of a decision there cossi, personally i prefer the boxes, but its your choice. Both would give you some great fireworks though

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
We lit the last piece from this box earlier, the big Meteorite candle you see in the vid.
Holy Fudge Berries!! what a firework. Huge crackling tails, loud as well! may sound boring but this was a 5m firework, and it was only 6-7m away. I'd happily pay £7-8 for that one piece, so to get it in a £13 box is phenominal. If you ever come across the old version of the amazing box, don't hesitate, just get one. You won't be disappointed.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
£14.99
BS7114 Part 2 1988 (old spec)
Safety distance 5 metres

In the old time world of discontinued products lies an old time clunker. Containing a load of juicy names like Space Loop, Aurora, Atom Bomb, Satellite etc it promises much. 12 assorted fountains, 2xstarburst roman candles, 3xwhistling star rockets 2x5shot roman candles and a whistling spinner wheel make up the contents.
SDC10018.JPG SDC10020.JPG

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
there is already a thread for this box Anthony :)

Very interesting that the contents are so different between the two old versions of the same box though

Reactions: gaz

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
there is already a thread for this box Anthony :)

Very interesting that the contents are so different between the two old versions of the same box though
This is an earlier version of the box before they started filling it up with Golden Lion odds and sods and old school Cosmic stuff towards the end when Cosmic Fireworks Limited Burton Upon Trent totally folded altogether. ;)

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
nice box especially as it has the older cosmic / golden lion stuff . I saw this box last year with the newer stuff (rubbish) inside and didn't buy it . this from galactic?
I got this from a fancy dress/party stuff and all year fireworks shop in Great Harwood, Lancashire, Classic Partytime. ;)

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
This is an earlier version of the box before they started filling it up with Golden Lion odds and sods and old school Cosmic stuff towards the end when Cosmic Fireworks Limited Burton Upon Trent totally folded altogether. ;)
Not sure which contents i prefer tbh, your version has more pieces and a couple of nice items as well, but the newer on has a great variety of pieces and the Meteorite candle offers a superb finale option. There's reasons to get both of them