Aldi Halloween 2016

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
:FangtasticNow we just have to sit back and wait! I assume these will show in next coming weeks in a preview on there leaflets.

Reactions: Dan12 and ravon
Sep 2, 2016
UK
I e-mailed them regarding the airblown inflatable characters they sold last year for £12.99 each and they said they are returning! They are great props as they take little storage space but look substantial when in use. Plus, the best price around for such item. Looking forward to the preview :)

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I e-mailed them regarding the airblown inflatable characters they sold last year for £12.99 each and they said they are returning! They are great props as they take little storage space but look substantial when in use. Plus, the best price around for such item. Looking forward to the preview :)
Welcome to the forum @Batley :) thanks for the advance info :)

Reactions: Batley

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull

Welcome to the forum Batley, We hope you enjoy it here. :) Yes a preview would be good, Maybe give a few more weeks and we should see something, and thank you for that extra information.

Reactions: Dan12 and Batley

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
It's just a standard hobgoblin that has a new fancy halloween label on it. The last few years it was the "unofficial beer of halloween" slogan added to the main label with some more orangey pumpkin colours.

I bet the other they have is "dunkel fester" (or a similar wychwood brew).

Better off going to Morrisons for Halloween ales. Every year they have a good selection for £1 a bottle. Last year it was pendle witches brew, blonde witch and "pumking"

Reactions: Dan12