Aldi fireworks 2021

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
went to a local aldi today and saw they had a poster on the window for fireworks , and the cabinet for them but no fireworks or leaflets available yet
They'll be there soon enough. It's great that Aldi and Lidl both do fireworks, the Germans do love them though. The one shame is that unfortunately we don't get the same offerings from Lidl for BFN that they have for NYE in Germany as the selection is outstanding. Check the below video

Reactions: jagfirework

andrew smith

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 1, 2021
newcastle
here is some 2021 Product from the Online Website
however to be honest it’s good that aldi is yet again another supermarket releasing a low noise selection like asda but £6 for 5 little bottle rockets has shocked me a bit as has the 10 peice sorcerer box last years range was way better but still might give a new product a go

Reactions: SilberWirbel
Oct 7, 2012
yeah doesn’t look like it , must say aldi look like a real let down this year because i highly doubt they will bring their previous items from last year back for next year
Same everywhere tbf

I wouldn't mind working in a UK based warehouse producing fireworks or even labelling them down and into boxes imagine the overtime I'd put in haha

andrew smith

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 1, 2021
newcastle
Really gutted about this years range, where’s the ready steady box gone! We think the sorcerer box will be good?
i’m gutted aswell , to say they’ve taken away the raging raptor , No1 box , pinky blinder , sky racer , terminator , ready steady go and the shot tubes it’s not good seeing they’ve taken away 8 items , tbh i don’t really think i’ll give the sorcerer box a go seeing as it’s went up to £5.99 and only holding 10 items