Aldi Fireworks 2020

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
I must have older stock mines 242 nec. But yeah there only 200 NEC now. Must be why the price drop.
I do love a good fountain and have heard many great things about the enchanted so think I am going to have to pick up a couple of them.
I buy them every year so cool for a little fire work an the price is good lasts a while. My fave supermarket fountain in years. Maybe let it snow will take over? I will be patient to see

Harvey-Yearsley

Noble the 1st
Aug 15, 2019
Manchester
I went into aldi today with my girlfriend and her 17 year old brother and asked to by the smaller selection box. I was expecting to be asked for id so I had it ready. But all 3 of us where asked for Id even my gf brother. When we said his age they then refused to sell me the fireworks as he didn't have any sort of identification.

Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
I went into aldi today with my girlfriend and her 17 year old brother and asked to by the smaller selection box. I was expecting to be asked for id so I had it ready. But all 3 of us where asked for Id even my gf brother. When we said his age they then refused to sell me the fireworks as he didn't have any sort of identification.
I would have walked back round on my own but it's not good service

Reactions: Fire cracker