Last edited by a moderator:

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
aldi are still looking into their prices
[hr]
Here are the prices i will update this into the original post

Meteor

Noble the 3rd
What is the best quality firework I can get from aldi? I've never purchased any TNT fireworks, as I heard some fireworks have bad reviews, and don't fire properly.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Meteor said:
What is the best quality firework I can get from aldi? I've never purchased any TNT fireworks, as I heard some fireworks have bad reviews, and don't fire properly.
That's an hard one. all of them are rubbish :s but the blasting barrel sounds okish for a fountain

Meteor

Noble the 3rd
Admin said:
Meteor said:
That's an hard one. all of them are rubbish :s but the blasting barrel sounds okish for a fountain
I thought I heard some bad stuff about them. I just had a look at the fountain and it seems alright. But you can get some much better pyro stuff from retailers :D. Asda are also stocking tnt again, I think. From previous years experience.

berry1

Wizard the 2nd
Jet Blast are not bad little rockets had them last year! most other things on that list is utterly terrible... TNT fireworks are a brand to avoid accept a few pieces in the range.

Would be much better hitting Lidl and picking some top quality pyro up. :) Even the Cyber pack is great.

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
Meteor said:
Tbh TNT are not a decent make bar a few products in the range i would stay away and go elsewere i.e aldi or a local cash and carry

K

kamy

MrMark said:
Same here, never will purchase Jet Blast rockets ever again! :(
thank god i was going to buy them with 10 pounds i got from my gran in 2010 and when i saw the size of them i changed my mind and got the solar storm cake and that was quite good:cool::D
[hr]
kamy said:
MrMark said:
Same here, never will purchase Jet Blast rockets ever again! :(
if anyone buys these from aldi i would buy the air strike rockets or the silver lynnx box that one has 6 multishots and five big fountains i am going to buy my stash from morrisons or asda i think for new year i am going to buy the air strike rockets and the silver lynx box oh and did the jet blast ones actualy make any noise
[hr]
Admin said:
Meteor said:
Admin said:
i would recomend the air strike rockets or the power final or the silver lynx but thats only lif you would buy them from their i have a 50 pounds budger and i am going to get mine from asda or morrisons:D[/font]

Maddog

Esquire the 5th
only thing that im interested in is those ring readers basically for the shell head probably 1.5" shell head i think but its if thats just for display or it actually functions because if it does the bang should be worth the buck

K

kamy

Wee Jock the holy pyro nutter! said:
only thing that im interested in is those ring readers basically for the shell head probably 1.5" shell head i think but its if thats just for display or it actually functions because if it does the bang should be worth the buck
On the new leaflet it said that they make a ring burst nothing special but still ok;)
[hr]
pyroman said:
Tnt is rubbish end of
Yea I agree they are kinda rubbish but for some reason I buy them they make the packaging look so attractive :huh:

i bet there going to be like these ....... these are also tnt fireworks rockets priced @ £10 and the description on the aldi leaflet matches the effect of these rockets and £15 abit of a rip off really http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEO2bowvKMU&feature=plcp

Status
Not open for further replies.