Men Shun Fireworks Air Hawk

This is a Air Hawk rocket by Men Shun.

It is a loud rocket and good value at £15 (£3 a rocket). This is a 2013 rocket and if I was to compare it to the War Hawk (2012) the War would will win only based on it's burst/spread. I will still get this any day of the week

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Yeah but some of the other rockets in thy pack have a bigger burst than this one in the video. Did you not fire the others?

Vladster

Esquire the 3rd
Nice video AHLAD!

I'm presuming that's the Golden Willow to Red you've filmed which definitely looks like a smaller burst compared to the Golden Willow to Titanium Chrysanthemum and the Brocade to Purple ones I've fired in the last few days. It still looks like a very good rocket though....i can't wait to fire the rest :)

Nice video AHLAD!

I'm presuming that's the Golden Willow to Red you've filmed which definitely looks like a smaller burst compared to the Golden Willow to Titanium Chrysanthemum and the Brocade to Purple ones I've fired in the last few days. It still looks like a very good rocket though....i can't wait to fire the rest :)
Thanks Vladster!

Just checked what 2 I had left in that pack and it is them one's that you fired lol

Vladster

Esquire the 3rd
I agree for the money these are great rockets with very big bursts and plenty of noise but the one thing i did notice was that the flight of them were a bit erratic. All the Epic rockets i fired on BFN went straight up before busting but a couple of the Hawks sort of went up straight for a bit and then veered sideways before bursting quite low. I'd definitely make sure you have lots of space around you before buying these.

I agree for the money these are great rockets with very big bursts and plenty of noise but the one thing i did notice was that the flight of them were a bit erratic. All the Epic rockets i fired on BFN went straight up before busting but a couple of the Hawks sort of went up straight for a bit and then veered sideways before bursting quite low. I'd definitely make sure you have lots of space around you before buying these.
good job we didn't have any then :D

Someone that was setting them off down the field from me had the same problem but they was going up then bursting like 6 foot from the top off houses. I only had this king of problem with a air hawk 2 where it was taking ages to burst and then the 2nd burst was like 10 foot off the ground

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Yeah I won't be buying them again I don't think, too erratic and low burst.

I really do prefer cakes now, used to love big rockets, but the bursts on cakes now are mental, I think I will use smaller rockets and shot tubes next year.