1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cosmic Fireworks Ace

Discussion in 'Selection Boxes' started by Somersetpyro, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th

A small 15 piece selection, containing 11 fountains, 3 shot tubes and a roman candle. Ideal for a smaller garden, a little noise too with the whistling fountain :)

RRP: £14.99
    NEC: 157g
    Safety Distance: CE Cat 2 8m

AnthonyUKpyro likes this.
  2. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 2nd

Was this any good and how does it compare to the Cosmic Astra Amazing selection you did a video of?

3. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th

For a little box, i liked it, some nice colours in the fountains and the whistle one was really quite loud. Nowhere near as good as Amazing, but then that was old spec and it did cost nearly twice as much per box, so arguably they're fairly even when you take price into account

4. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 2nd

That's good to hear. The Amazing did look good, I think they were a bit of a mishmash of older boxes, for example the I've seen the large Meteorite candle in one of the Cosmic planet series, think it was the Saturn selection box and is a great piece. Recognised some of the other pieces as well. You can't go wrong with any of the old spec Cosmic selection boxes, whatever sub-brand they are under.

5. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th

It's one of a few i've had, we had the GL Panther the same year as the amazing, I've also had Dynasty and Benstar boxes from chaplins a few times, and back when i was younger, my dad got some Flash firework from the One Stop. It's definitely all quality, I'd like to get my hands on some of it to keep if I could :)

Joe ciabatti likes this.
  6. Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Noble the 2nd

Your lucky, the only Cosmic I fired back in the day were from the Cosmic planet series, then from 2007 until August 2016 I was either out of the country or didn't have a garden, so didn't fire anything. I'd love to fire a Golden Lion or Dynasty selection box one day, I'll be collecting a Dynasty Golden Phoenix box soon, I think it was being sold in Morrison's at some point possibly on BOGOF. Looks pretty decent.
    GoldenDragonSBContents.jpg

7. Somersetpyro Moderator

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th

They’re superb, not had that specific box but I recognise some pieces, I’d love to have one of them too lol

8. AnthonyUKpyro

AnthonyUKpyro

Wizard the 3rd

That ACE box looks rather nice for a small 8m CE Cat 2 selection box ;) and I've noticed a couple of 15 metre spectator distance items in there too, in fact there's a few of them in there....

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018