About time...

I've actually been lurking since at least last aut/win. But I'm posting more so best say hello.

I'm Jen. In the Heathrow area, and very into the full autumn/winter season and all that comes with it. Also summer bbqs.

Slightly limited by the fact that despite having a very long garden (75m+), it is shared and narrow so stick to cat 2 fireworks, and tamer ones at that. (Smaller fireworks better than annoyed neighbours and no fireworks). Plus with 3 kids with asd and the youngest who finds loud noise uncomfortable it's a compromise I'm happy to make. I'm the queen of the selection box and fountains/candles etc lol

We always celebrate halloween too and go big on christmas/nye fun.

I'm rambling... but hi :)

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th
Welcome along Jen :) i'm a big selection box fan too, always a big part of the stash. Plenty of fireworks/christmas/halloween chat here as i'm sure you've now seen lol :)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 4th
Welcome to the forum Jen, I have gone down the low noise road this year, due to my son who doesn't cope at all with loud bangs.

I live 5 minutes from a year-round bright star shop so I've plenty of theirs without the range lol:D just glad I kept a bit of the weco stuff back. In all honesty I can feel a fwc order coming on too. Fab stuff for smaller gardens again this year. Might splurge on a kimbolton box too just to treat myself :)

Somersetpyro

Sovereign the 7th
I live 5 minutes from a year-round bright star shop so I've plenty of theirs without the range lol:D just glad I kept a bit of the weco stuff back. In all honesty I can feel a fwc order coming on too. Fab stuff for smaller gardens again this year. Might splurge on a kimbolton box too just to treat myself :)
You won't regret that, FWC do have a great selection and the KB boxes are top quality stuff :)

I got the gold box. In fact I got two XD. Couple mythos, leaping lizards etc. Got some smaller boxes and quiet small cakes left over from last year. That'll do. Maybe ;)

Resisted temptation to buy more cakes cause it's not worth the worry of upsetting scared kids and neighbours (neighbours let us get away with a lot in our shared garden. Want to keep it that way). Wonder if my friends scout group wanna do family fireworks night again this year. Use of the field again woo lol

I got the gold box. In fact I got two XD. Couple mythos, leaping lizards etc. Got some smaller boxes and quiet small cakes left over from last year. That'll do. Maybe ;)
Nice one, i too picked up a Gold Box and a Mythos this year, I've had the fountain before and i really liked it so i'm having another one. Can't wait to get my hands on the Gold box when my order arrives :)

I think you know yourself that will never do lol, always room for a few cheeky extras :p