A few classics for sale (Cube Army Box)

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Hey all,

Of course remove if not allowed or wrong section.

After moving to the Oxfordshire area, I'm downsizing my collection. Pieces for sale (20 years or so old):

Army Cube selection box - Complete, great condition - £100
Banshee Thunder rockets (Blue packaging/Rockets) - £10 per pack of 5 (several available)
Astra "Carnival" selection boxes (old touchpaper ignition) - £15 a box (a few available).

All around early 2k I believe. Would prefer the lot to go to one buyer. Pictures available (just haven't uploaded as no point if there's nobody local-ish to collect).

If not allowed, then I won't be offended, just better getting such classics out the door rather than putting them away in a cold, damp shed probably to never be seen again.

Thanks

Reactions: Joe ciabatti

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I'd take the lot if i had anywhere to keep it! Hope someone does take it off your hands, although if not you'll just have to fire them lol

Reactions: FireworksDude86

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Cheers peeps, I know, tricky area now as it was before with Herefordshire.

I just wouldn't treasure it as much as priorities and life changes.

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
No takers?

I have to get rid peeps. Sad times but if not gone by the weekend, the lot will be soaked in water and binned.

Potentially can accommodate a a buyer between Oxford and Hereford but can't say fairer than that.

Aug 13, 2020
North Yorkshire
No takers?

I have to get rid peeps. Sad times but if not gone by the weekend, the lot will be soaked in water and binned.

Potentially can accommodate a a buyer between Oxford and Hereford but can't say fairer than that.
Hi. Really late to the party on this one, as don't come on here very often..but have sent you a PM...
if you haven't sold them, hope I can save them in time (particularly Army Cube)....from the dreaded soaking them in water and being binned!!

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Haven't chucked the lot yet, but it's like I said to someone else... It's all sat in the front room of the house I'm temporarily living in.

Literally held off with the planned water because I truly want the pieces to go to someone who has the same passion as me regarding pyro.

Also have half a "strike force" (megablast fireworks) box, that I know isn't an older collectors piece (well it might be but probably only 2010 at earliest), to give away for free to collector of the lot.

I guess I could round it to a deal:

£230 for the army cube, around 10 full packs of banshee/bat out of hell rockets (50 rockets). 2x Astra carnival boxes (possibly 3) and the remainder of "strike force"(at least 1 cake in the box, couple of fountain barrages, no less than 10 pieces). Will also throw in a few other odds and sods like spare sparklers, empty boxes, a half box of rockets (on a card board from biggest to smallest, probably half left). Plus a few thunderking collectors piece double shot tubes (early 2k's I recall).

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
The extras are totally free. The sort of free where if someone in the Oxford area came up to just have those for free, no worries, feel free to. But ideally getting rid as a lot.

Whoever buys, getting a fab deal. Cube box alone must be worth at least £150-£200 these days as so few are left.

Attachments

Reactions: Pyrobrummie

Maddog

Yeoman
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
I would take it all mate but the run is 9 hours for me im down liverpool near silly season if you could meet halfway heck coffee and mcdonalds is on me that day

Just travelling that far down is a killer for me

If you dont get it sold and are open to this idea just let me know

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Unfortunately I've managed to find a way to pack the lot away in storage (neighbours outhouse) and might be back next season to try and sell it again.

No offense to anyone here but I've personally just gone through months of trying to have a clear out (non pyro of course) on FB to be constantly messed around ("is this still available?" With no further replies ever, people asking for all details then to then reveal they live too far away, even people asking for my address to collect and never turning up). So my patience is wearing extremely thin.

I run an online business as well as having a job where I'm "on demand" which means I'm extremely busy. So when it comes to selling my own possessions privately, if people cant stick to what they say, then i'm not piddling around. It's happened here for whatever reason so I'm taking them off sale.

Potentially I might give it another shot some time around the end of the year, otherwise if I haven't got round to selling them elsewhere, it will be next season.

Thanks

Maddog

Yeoman
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Sorry to hear the Peanut Butter and Jelly! about youve had mate

my offer would still stand for when im in liverpool just a mission away in fuel to do the full 9 hours or id jump to it as the cash is sitting waiting

Hopefully they sell or if theres something we could work out bud never hesitate to pm me