A few classics for sale (Cube Army Box)

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Hey all,

Of course remove if not allowed or wrong section.

After moving to the Oxfordshire area, I'm downsizing my collection. Pieces for sale (20 years or so old):

Army Cube selection box - Complete, great condition - £100
Banshee Thunder rockets (Blue packaging/Rockets) - £10 per pack of 5 (several available)
Astra "Carnival" selection boxes (old touchpaper ignition) - £15 a box (a few available).

All around early 2k I believe. Would prefer the lot to go to one buyer. Pictures available (just haven't uploaded as no point if there's nobody local-ish to collect).

If not allowed, then I won't be offended, just better getting such classics out the door rather than putting them away in a cold, damp shed probably to never be seen again.

Thanks

Reactions: Joe ciabatti

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I'd take the lot if i had anywhere to keep it! Hope someone does take it off your hands, although if not you'll just have to fire them lol

Reactions: FireworksDude86

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Cheers peeps, I know, tricky area now as it was before with Herefordshire.

I just wouldn't treasure it as much as priorities and life changes.

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
No takers?

I have to get rid peeps. Sad times but if not gone by the weekend, the lot will be soaked in water and binned.

Potentially can accommodate a a buyer between Oxford and Hereford but can't say fairer than that.

Aug 13, 2020
North Yorkshire
No takers?

I have to get rid peeps. Sad times but if not gone by the weekend, the lot will be soaked in water and binned.

Potentially can accommodate a a buyer between Oxford and Hereford but can't say fairer than that.
Hi. Really late to the party on this one, as don't come on here very often..but have sent you a PM...
if you haven't sold them, hope I can save them in time (particularly Army Cube)....from the dreaded soaking them in water and being binned!!