2021 stashes

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Reactions: Joe ciabatti

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
I can't say it's a brand I've come across so I too look forward to seeing how they perform.
They stopped around 2010/11 and had 2 srperate ownerships under the sane brand name with the earlier items being the best, many of which produced by Brothers and were arguably the best brand in the UK at the time.

Reactions: Firey Dave
Dec 25, 2018
Birmingham
They stopped around 2010/11 and had 2 srperate ownerships under the sane brand name with the earlier items being the best, many of which produced by Brothers and were arguably the best brand in the UK at the time.
Well if companies house are anything to go by we could be seeing a resurgence in the near future! :giggle:

Surrey-Pyro

Peasant the 1st
Oct 26, 2018
Surrey
Hi, seen some pretty good stashes here so far, wondered if you have any advice and recommendations for a garden firework display that will last between 5-10 minutes and consist of mostly Arial effects. I have been looking at the Celtic cat 2 stuff from the firework shop and wondered if there were any particularly good pieces. (Budget £50 -100 for whole display)

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Hi, seen some pretty good stashes here so far, wondered if you have any advice and recommendations for a garden firework display that will last between 5-10 minutes and consist of mostly Arial effects. I have been looking at the Celtic cat 2 stuff from the firework shop and wondered if there were any particularly good pieces. (Budget £50 -100 for whole display)
I don't think you will go wrong with any of the Celtic stuff in my experience mate. I had some Vivid stuff delivered from them earlier in the year and a Celtic Happy Shepherd. They're not my usual go to shop but I'll have a look at what they currently have and see what of it I've fired over the years. Can I assume with that budget you'll be collecting and not paying delivery as well? Firework Crazy are currently offering 20% off all Celtic but I'm imagining you'd need delivery from there so probably not worth it as you'd potentially spend your saving on delivery.

Reactions: Surrey-Pyro

Surrey-Pyro

Peasant the 1st
Oct 26, 2018
Surrey
I don't think you will go wrong with any of the Celtic stuff in my experience mate. I had some Vivid stuff delivered from them earlier in the year and a Celtic Happy Shepherd. They're not my usual go to shop but I'll have a look at what they currently have and see what of it I've fired over the years. Can I assume with that budget you'll be collecting and not paying delivery as well? Firework Crazy are currently offering 20% off all Celtic but I'm imagining you'd need delivery from there so probably not worth it as you'd potentially spend your saving on delivery.
Yeah hopefully I will collect - covid permitting

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
I've had a look and they've got loads of cat2 haven't they, I had to stop looking before I started watching videos and compiling a wishlist in my head :ROFLMAO:. I've got a colourful crossete again this year, I've had things like Ding Dong and Bite Me, Beijing Blitz and Ritzy Glitzy I had a few years ago I'm sure. I've got a Mix It Up this year too, looks a fantastic busy cake and would make a superb finale, probably looking at the higher end of your budget if you include mind as it's £28 and 35 seconds long, but in my opinion of you can get it, certainly we'll with it, I'm really looking forward to seeing this one in action this year.

Reactions: Surrey-Pyro
Dec 25, 2018
Birmingham
I would start with a couple of Hong Kong Candles, (£2.99 each), in a 'V' formation followed by the contents of a Celtic 6 Pack, (£48.99), which has 6 barrages offering good variety to their effect types. This will take you to 3 minutes and 30 seconds. From here a Mish Mash Mini, (£27.99), gives a diverse 100 shot performance taking you to 4 minutes 30 seconds followed by something like Disco Balls, (£17.99), as a 30 second finale.

Duration - 5 minutes fired end-to-end, (no pauses). Cost - £100.95.

Surrey-Pyro

Peasant the 1st
Oct 26, 2018
Surrey
I would start with a couple of Hong Kong Candles, (£2.99 each), in a 'V' formation followed by the contents of a Celtic 6 Pack, (£48.99), which has 6 barrages offering good variety to their effect types. This will take you to 3 minutes and 30 seconds. From here a Mish Mash Mini, (£27.99), gives a diverse 100 shot performance taking you to 4 minutes 30 seconds followed by something like Disco Balls, (£17.99), as a 30 second finale.

Duration - 5 minutes fired end-to-end, (no pauses). Cost - £100.95.
Hi, Do you have any recommendations for these guys as they are local.