2015 Wishlists

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Hey all,

Its still early but has anyone else started compiling a list of items they are hoping for for the 2015 season?

Ive started compiling a list of things I want to order from fireworks crazy but every day new things are being added and my lists getting longer and longer so Il soon have to start removing my least favourite bits :(

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I've been compiling a list of stuff we've already brought :p There's a few Bright Star bits on the list assuming the range sell them, thats about it so far for the supermarket budget

Reactions: Dan12

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
i have my main list going epic again... lol :) but on supermarket front 40 pound budget i think and I'm going to wait and see what is on offer because that 40 can drop to 20 or up more than 40 depending on brand.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
haha, all in good time my friend :) it still needs finalising.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
well, i start then either the wife or kids take my attention, so going to wait at least a week before my normal annual submission so I know for sure what I'm getting. I tend to swap a lot when i think i have a good list lol.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
My list at the minute for my mail order is looking something like this, bound to be quite a few bits more added but unsure what yet. Ie I may go for one bigger piece, or several smaller bits depending upon anything new that gets added.

Celtic Fireworks
Aztec Gold
Ding Dong
Fusion Trail
Neon Boom
Flash Harry

Jorge
Wenus
Uran
Kasjopeja

Fireworks International
Crackling snake x 2

Royal Party
Stars and pearls mine

Black Cat
Big Wheel

Browsing fireworks crazy I noticed that war hawks are listed as being available for delivery. Do we think this is a mistake or are they now able to deliver these? If so Id deffo be adding a few packs, never experienced them but a lot of people round here appeared to have them last year!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Great selection there Dan :) If i was you though i'd add an AF Gold Rush to that, looks a superb cake for less than £15
I think they are able to deliver them now, all the Celtic bits are 1.3g and they can deliver them. But £25 is a lot for them. However the Tai Pan Afterburner pack looks very nice for £15, and they're also 1.3

Reactions: Dan12 and gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
very nice list dan, I agree firework crazy may be able to send them in delivery, but it might be worth just giving them a ring, see if it correct. then you will know for sure. :)

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013

Couldnt see gold rush listed on fireworks crazy anymore but it would be something id add if its re-added.

Also, I didnt realise the celtic stuff was 1.3g, so considering that looks like they will be able to deliver them! Theyve also got the flying pigs which were meant to be good too so it would probably be a decision nearer the time over what I purchase :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
you're right, they've removed it. Must've sold out. Some of the new AF looks good as well

zephieish

Royal Knight the 1st
Sep 6, 2014
West Midlands
Think they usually deliver by the case, but if you're placing an order i'm sure they can send just a pack or two with the order.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Hopefully, Id love to give them a try to see how they perform.

Ahh I really like the look of new generation 2 by jorge so that may slip its way onto the list too ;)

Reactions: gaz

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I'm thinking about shopping at Stealth this year as i wouldn't mind some of the smaller cakes from Absolute, Brothers, Celtic, Jorge and Magnum in my stash and Stealth is the only place I've seen that has the kind of mix I'm looking for.

This might change but at the moment this is looking like my BFN stash.

Absolute

Gold Rush
Manta

Brothers

Bonfire Party Selection Box
Crimson Dynamo
Lavish
Glittering Heights
Scarlett Wizzard

Celtic

Ding Dong
Bite Me
Colourful Crossette
Nebula Storm
China Star

Cosmic

Comet Blitz

Jorge

Pluton
Katmandu

Magnum

Parisian Nights
Caribbean Dawn
Havana Nightfall

Royal Party

The Conspirators Selection Box

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I think so too Somer although I've just noticed Firework South Wales has an updated site with some nice stuff and even better prices lol

The joys of pyro shopping :D

Reactions: gaz and Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Yeah that is a nice list!

Nice varied selection too.

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Just noticed that Jorge Thunder king is now available to order again, thought it may have been taken off sale when I couldnt find it anywere.

This is one that is deffinitly going into my stash, and il be using for my finale along with a couple of other bits, the noise from these are honestly amazing! We had lights flashing on along the road, people peeping out everywere! Id reccomend one to anyone, nice long duration too.
While it doesnt have any fancy effects it would add a big shock and wow from your audience, espeically if fired with a piece with nice effects.
THUNDER KING SALUTE CAKE ( JORGE JW 900 ) ---- 25 SCHUSS SALUT BATTERIE THUNDER KING (JORGE JW 900) - YouTube

Reactions: gaz