2015 Wish Lists

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Obviously it's very early days, most people will not order any stashes for another 6 months. But post here any items that you want to have atm.
We're likely to order from Galactic Fireworks again this year, but unlike last year we should be getting some cakes. We'll have around £220 this year, some of which will be kept for the supermarkets. But a few things that are likely to be on our galactic list include:
  • Bright Star Proton Bomb Extreme
  • Bright Star Thunder Bolt
  • RP Little Stars
  • Cube fountains
  • Jorge Thunder rockets
  • RP Olympica
  • Old spec boxes
So considerably louder than last year lol :p

But post any current wish lists below :)

Reactions: gaz

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I reckon this lot would be a decent selection

upload_2015-3-15_18-27-53.png

where there's 2 of them we'd keep one as they're old spec
would give us £50 or so for the supermarkets

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Looking at other options, came up with this from epic. We'd be more in-keeping with how we've done bfn for years, smaller fireworks/boxes and rockets, with a finale. And i think Screaming Spiders is one hell of a finale!
This is for BFN only atm, i'll be doing another list for NYE

upload_2015-4-5_10-58-10.png

Comes to just over £110 with VAT added.

Don't forget this thread isn't only my wish list, anyone can post theirs here :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
This would be the NYE selection, adding to just under £65 inc. VAT. Would mean that we'd spend £175 at epic, leaving around £55 for supermarkets/local shops.

upload_2015-4-5_11-8-34.png

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
Some of the new Jorge stuff does look stunning...
Haven't seen much sovereign but i've heard great things about it :)

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I'm looking to get hold of some of the new cat2 stuff from Absolute, Brothers, Celtic and Jorge this year! I'm not overly fussed about buying some of the bigger pieces in their ranges as i still have a couple of Screaming Spiders leftover from last year that will do as a finale! Some 16/25 shot cakes, maybe a pack of 1.3g rockets and a decent sized selection box will do.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
there is some stunning cat2 out/coming out at the moment, celtic's ding dong is another that caught my eye recently, superb for £12

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I agree Somer!

I'm hoping to add a few of the smaller Celtic bits to my stash this year, items like Ding Dong, Tequila Sunrise, Colourful Crossette, Bite Me and Ritzy Glitzy all look superb in the videos.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
I agree, they are stunning fireworks. Flash Harry and Storm also look very good as well, and on the larger scale i really like the look of More Tea Vicar, although it is one of the strangest names for a firework i've seen :D

Reactions: Vladster

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Ive just been having a look through my reviews I posted last year, and just reminded me how pleased we were with some of the bits we had last year.

Whatever happens we will deffinitly be having thundar king (loudest consumer firework ive ever heard), the crackling mine by Royal Party (again soo loud and professional like effects) and hopefully the conic fountain by royal party if I can get my hands on one, plus lots of jorge bits ;)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
That RP conic fountain (fire phoenix i believe) did look absolutely superb. We were a stones throw away to adding it to our FC order but didn't in the end as it seemed a bit expensive for a fountain, but i wish we had now :(
And of course the Jorge is great, really looking forward to receiving it tomorrow and setting it off in november (what a long six months that'll be with them sitting in the garage)

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
That RP conic fountain (fire phoenix i believe) did look absolutely superb. We were a stones throw away to adding it to our FC order but didn't in the end as it seemed a bit expensive for a fountain, but i wish we had now :(
And of course the Jorge is great, really looking forward to receiving it tomorrow and setting it off in november (what a long six months that'll be with them sitting in the garage)
Yeah it was really really good. I did manage to pick it up a lot cheaper though from the Rightways store I discovered. Think I got it for £6 which was a good deal. I was still undecided whether to get one cause it does seem quite expensive for a fountain, but now ive had a conic fountain Id deffinitly get one again they are great, and show you just how rubbishy some of the selection box fountains seem compared to them ha!

Im glad you mentioned that firework crazy have them though, as I wasnt aware, so its something I will probably be adding to my list this year from them.

Also, its a shame you never ordered, but you never know one may pop up somewere near to you near bonfire night

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
£6 is a great price for it, it's a steal tbh. We will certainly look out for it, would love to add it in
haha, yes it does make them seem weedy! :D

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
£6 is a great price for it, it's a steal tbh. We will certainly look out for it, would love to add it in
haha, yes it does make them seem weedy! :D
Having just watched the video I dont think it does it justice atall, the effect is massive, when the crackling bit starts it literally fills everywere! We were shocked how well it performed. Wish I had videoed it, well im sure someone did but cant seem to find what happened to them:(

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Cardiff
How good must it be then, the vid looked superb! :eek:
I'm even more annoyed that we didn't get one now...