2015 Halloween Garden Idea

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
For this year 2015 me and the wife have decided we are going to put on a skeleton show.

Keeping with my grave yard scene, using a projector to show skeletons climbing out of the ground, I believe this will be a first of something like this around my neck of the woods i already get people asking if we are putting props up.

To add more color to the scene we will be using as much pumpkins as we can to get the the black separated as much as possible. :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
To add more color to the scene
:mad: american spelling :p

I did some stuff two years ago with halloween decorations, it looked ok actually. We weren't here last year so couldn't repeat. But hopefully this year i can go big again :D

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
:mad: american spelling :p

I did some stuff two years ago with halloween decorations, it looked ok actually. We weren't here last year so couldn't repeat. But hopefully this year i can go big again :D
:eek: He found a mistake... dam, dam, double dam.. lol well i'm hoping the projector idea and the pumpkins will wow the trick or treaters this year.

what do you have planned if you do go big?

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
don't worry that isn't big enough to go in Typo of the Year :p

Well last time we had lights, a laser, and some things under the porch outside, and a light up skull and some window stick-ons in the window. I may get some more this year depending if i see stuff i like.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
don't worry that isn't big enough to go in Typo of the Year :p

Well last time we had lights, a laser, and some things under the porch outside, and a light up skull and some window stick-ons in the window. I may get some more this year depending if i see stuff i like.
interesting thing about lasers, What do you do with them?

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
We had it in the front window shining onto the grass. I wanted to put it under the porch shining down but there was a risk of people looking straight into it, which can damage your eyes

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
We had it in the front window shining onto the grass. I wanted to put it under the porch shining down but there was a risk of people looking straight into it, which can damage your eyes
That is true, then you have the ones who want to steal thing and then shine them on into cars and choppers. Sound like a good idea. I might look into this.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Yeah there are, sadly, always the risk of idiots doing these things. I think i paid £20 for mine on amazon if that helps. Strobe lights are also a good way of livening thing up for a reasonably small cost

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
you know come to think of it instead of just having pumpkins i might half and use some lasers as well. green and purple.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
could always get the fog machine as well ;) maybe next year for this to keep cost to a minimum.

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
ha-ha yeah be mint with lasers, But i have to find out how to sit this projector, soon as we have worked it well in garden, i will look at getting the fog machine.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Ahh that sounds amazing! Looking forward to Halloween this year, especially as its a saturday, should be a busy one.