2 Year Lurker, Decided To Post

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Correct me if I'm wrong @Somersetpyro but isn't the purpose of stash pic threads to show off what you got......????

And... welcome Jonathan. Hope you enjoy your stay with us and glad you have decided to participate. It doesn't matter how big or small your stash is as long as you enjoy your bfn.

Myself whilst I do have a fairly large stash, it by far isn't the biggest and what I do is put it to good use by putting on a display and raising money for charity. This year is for children with autism.

Welcome along Jonathan :) lol we all get jealous of each other, particularly when people like @Rich keep showing off ;)
Myself whilst I do have a fairly large stash, it by far isn't the biggest and what I do is put it to good use by putting on a display and raising money for charity. This year is for children with autism.
Good on you pal, for a cause close to my heart.. I look after children with learning disabilities.

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 5th
Hi Jonathan welcome to our forum.

Our stashes are a mixture of small to large with it mixture of brands.

I see you work with children with learning disabilities.

I have 4 childre, but 2 with a disability 1 with severe autism and my eldest with aspergers.

Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your fireworks stash :)