£20 To Spend, What Would You Choose?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Okay so im wondering what everyone thinks would be the best deal for around £20.

Looking for a couple of selection boxes.

I can buy from
-Sainsburys
-Aldi
-Asda

Asda:
Been debating on two of the mega party boxes @ asda for £20, or 2 garden delights @ £10, pumpkin, shot tubes.

Aldi:
2 or 3 of the Astro packs and couple of shot tubes, or the £15 box with some shot tubes

Sainsburys:
Probably 2 of the 2 for £20 boxes, although tbh id probs rule sainsburys out as I begrudge not having a voucher lol.

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
2 mega party all the way.

Good selection of single shot's in that box (2 comet bombs in each), multi shot cakes, some good screechy fountains.

Personally, if you only had £20 to spend, 2 garden delights would be a waste. 2 mega party boxes would have 4 shot tubes anyway.

Astro is good for the money but bear in mind, each box has a pack of 4 party popper's (counting as 4 fireworks). Those are just Bunsen burner's for a few seconds (May as well be cat 1's).

TNT Fireworks - Mega Party | Seasonal Forum

Reactions: Dan12

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
Meteor shower is crap Rich. I got 3 last year for £20. Really poor pack. That party time cake was just several traffic light shots. Still got 2 packs. 1 firework in 1 pack is leaking throughout the bag.

Its probably worth £5 at most. Although battlestar is decent

Reactions: Dan12

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Just to point out this is in addition to my main stash, so already have lots of cakes etc, these are just going to be fillers really :)

Its nice too see everyones oppinions on what they would get, think at the moment im swayed towards the two mega party boxes more for the convinience than anything else tbh.

Somers suggestion seems a good one but tbh if I was to spend £15 at lidl I probably wouldnt end up with getting a pumpkin at asda.

Whatever I end up doing I best get a move on hopefully pick them up before the end of the week for places start selling out of bits and pieces!

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
Meteor shower is crap Rich. I got 3 last year for £20. Really poor pack. That party time cake was just several traffic light shots. Still got 2 packs. 1 firework in 1 pack is leaking throughout the bag.

Its probably worth £5 at most. Although battlestar is decent

TBH I'm not really a selection pack type of guy lol. I'd Not buy any of them. You'll see from my stash that those that I have got are big i.e. RP traitors and RP Gunpowder :rofl:

Mark Gliddon

Noble
Sep 7, 2014
i'm down to my last £20 too well was £16 but found the odd £1 put in here and there will make it £20 lol I only ever say 1 selection box is needed and spend the rest on good stuff, best bet would be aldi £5 box maybe serpents and rest on shot tubes Sainsbury is pointless with out the free pack (worth only a tenner). could do asda small box a shot tubes and 2 pumpkins.

I'll be spending mine at lidl either 2x battlestar and rockets or 2xrockets and a battlestar depends on weather as I can get them on the day

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
TBH I'm not really a selection pack type of guy lol. I'd Not buy any of them. You'll see from my stash that those that I have got are big i.e. RP traitors and RP Gunpowder :rofl:
Yeah, those boxes never fail to impress

Reactions: Rich

Dan12

Royal Knight the 4th
Oct 15, 2013
Yeah for £20 it seems like one of the best options to boost my stash, and for what I want them for, the garden delights box seemed decent enough last year ;)

Im slightly tempted to change the pumpkin (it will be fired after halloween anyway) to the sparkling treasure though as I had this last year and it was brilliant for a supermarket piece! Just a shame its gone up this year and no longer 2 for £10.