1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information Forum Meetup Dates

Discussion in 'Forum Meetup' started by gaz, Jun 25, 2014.

?

Meep up dates

Poll closed Jul 1, 2014.
  1. September 07

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. September 14

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. September 21

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. September 28

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Any date is fine

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gaz

gaz Administrator Sovereign the 2nd

Ok guys we have a venue, but in order to fully confirm this place we need rough idea to what dates you can make it. It will be in west midlands, solihull. We won't go into too much details about the venue. - That will happen when we have confirmed the dates.

We are honored to have a very special pro company firing at this display for us. (More details on who they are, very soon). They are planning some very special activities on the day.

Again we need you all to choose possible dates you can attend, and soon as we have a rough idea, the official forum meet up thread will be live with everything that will be happening on the day/evening.

We have a 6 day window to get these dates sorted and planned. So please votes the dates you can attend asap.

ravon and pmf-fireworks Ltd like this.
  2. pmf-fireworks Ltd

pmf-fireworks Ltd ST Sponsor

Home Page:
  3. Maddog

Maddog Esquire the 2nd

if im free shall attend :)

gaz likes this.
  4. gaz

nice one bro :)

5. Rich

Rich Administrator Esquire the 1st

omg folks. If you love pyro as much as us then you cannot afford to miss what we have lined up.!

ravon and gaz like this.
  6. Essex Fireworks

Essex Fireworks Noble the 1st

We'll this sounds right up my street lol if you need any pyro let me know will bring some bits along are you having a bring your own section

gaz likes this.
  7. gaz

Yes essex, you and people can bring their own! and we will work around with the company on firing.

8. AnthonyUKpyro

AnthonyUKpyro Wizard

Will this be on a Saturday?

9. gaz

Yes anthony, we just need to propose the prefered dates. but it will definitely be on a saturday.

10. Maddog

Maddog Esquire the 2nd

Ok if im free will deffo come but give me time as im travelling from glasgow :) any other scottish members are welcome to come cut the fuel costs down

gaz likes this.
  11. gaz

Ni one bro! i will get all relevant information up asap :)

12. I too should like to come along. Any old date and I'll make the time. I'll be bringing the wife though so no naked ladies in a cake.

Rich likes this.
  13. Essex Fireworks

Essex Fireworks Noble the 1st

Is their any news on this event yet

14. Rich

Rich Administrator Esquire the 1st

Hi all

Sorry for the gap in comms but both Fud and myself have been working hard to get things sorted.

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control we have no alternative but to cancel this event.

We are very sad about this but we have tried everything we could to salvage something but a third party element has meant we cannot hold the event this September.

Really sorry guys but rest assured that we will be looking to reschedule this and will keep you posted with any developments.

Once again very sorry

Rich

15. Maddog

Maddog Esquire the 2nd

16. gaz

I feel worser then that big bro. I really wanted to get something like this in the works for you guys. For the past abd future help with the forum

17. Kimalot

Kimalot Peasant the 1st

oh thats a big shame!

gaz likes this.
  18. gaz

Yep, a big let down. But there is always next year.

Kimalot likes this.
  19. Kimalot

Kimalot Peasant the 1st

have you got it planned?

20. gaz

Nothing yet kim we will keep you all posted.