When this lockdown is finished!

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull
So, its good health to think ahead,( a possible future - If people stay indoors. When this lockdown is finished, What firework will you be setting off?

FireworksDude86

Noble the 3rd
Dec 23, 2014
A good old Banshee thunder. A great back to the good times firework.

Not to derail the thread but I've heard some people light fireworks on certain nights at 8pm along with the clapping for the NHS (FAB are having a moan though).

Reactions: gaz

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Just saw this on Facebook... I can't help but think that this is just do gooders using the NHS as a scapegoat to moan about fireworks again. Whilst the rest of us are clapping, cheering, banging things together, and generally making allot of noise to show our appreciation for NHS and all key workers.

Attachments

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
There's several of these going round. Including one that was removed as was possibly illegal, as it had a govt logo on a fake poster. Just shows these people up for the scum they are really, as all i've seen from key workers and nhs staff is thanks for people who're firing fireworks at 8pm

south yorkshire

Noble the 3rd
Sep 27, 2019
earth
*The families of NHS and social care workers who have lost loved ones to coronavirus will be entitled to a £60,000 payment.

*The special life assurance scheme will apply to foreign workers and those who have returned from retirement.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Love that, superb advertising!

How's everyone doing with lockdown? I've been working throughout, bar a week off for "unknown illness" lol, but it's been difficult being so isolated. Hope everyone's coping okay, life will be back sooner or later :)

Reactions: gaz

gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
Solihull

How's everyone doing with lockdown? I've been working throughout, bar a week off for "unknown illness" lol, but it's been difficult being so isolated. Hope everyone's coping okay, life will be back sooner or later :)
Surviving a wife and 5 kid's

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014

I live with my wife and 14 year old daughter in our flat, not having a garden right now is s killer! I seek some sanctuary with my allotment and the occasional day in work . I'm in a local primary school and we work on a rota to look after key worker children but even that only had me in once a week or so. My wife is on furlough but looks to be going back soon. Getting on to 9 weeks together now and we're doing alright!