What Your Gin Liqueur

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
So I've seen there has been become big thing for this flavoured gins, Ive never had them before but am looking to get a bottle of Gordon's pink Gin 1L. Aldi have a huge range of gins want to get the Violet Gin, passion fruit Gin & the unicorn gin. They all look quality but of proof will be in tasting and they will make some quality cocktails :)

Reactions: SilberWirbel

SilberWirbel

Noble the 1st
Oct 12, 2016
UK
Never been much of a gin fan but always seem to enjoy the cocktails that other people make from it.
Makes me talk a load of cobblers after a few glasses that's for sure.

Reactions: FATKAT24

south yorkshire

Noble the 3rd
Sep 27, 2019
earth
Not Gin, Queen Margot 3 Years Old Whiskey from Lidl was £10.99. Around September time 2019. Don't know price now though?
Good review.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Really not a fan of gin, although a bit of Gordons Pink with Pink Lemonade is very nice if you want to explore your feminine side :ROFLMAO: I'm very in to my fruit liquors at the moment, got some Banana arriving today actually, and plenty of Triple Sec, Strawberry, Raspberry, Limoncello knocking around. Stick a bit of them in with some vodka and there's plenty you can do :)

Reactions: SilberWirbel

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
Really not a fan of gin, although a bit of Gordons Pink with Pink Lemonade is very nice if you want to explore your feminine side :ROFLMAO: I'm very in to my fruit liquors at the moment, got some Banana arriving today actually, and plenty of Triple Sec, Strawberry, Raspberry, Limoncello knocking around. Stick a bit of them in with some vodka and there's plenty you can do :)
Some nice flavours for a few cocktails there, what is lemoncello like I've it in Morrison's tempted to get it as I love everything lemon flavoured

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Some nice flavours for a few cocktails there, what is lemoncello like I've it in Morrison's tempted to get it as I love everything lemon flavoured
It's pretty nice, works really well in cocktails, not such a fan of it neat though. It's not an expensive liquor though so definitely worth experimenting with :)