What date are your firing this year?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
I'm going to be firing a load of pyro today just hope the weather holds out for the duration. Many different fireworks and brands will going up, my finale is -
Zeus 4 pack candle had 9 packs of 4 so put them all together and have fast fused them to make a 216 firework im really looking forward it.

Found some Button moons, the Jellyfish firework various celtic pieces, few packs of Atom Bombs, Evolution Barrage pack to name a few.
1.jpg

Should be a great evening me and the wife are really looking forward to tonight :D

Attachments

Norfolkpyro14

Peasant the 2nd
Apr 5, 2020
Norwich
I'm going to be firing a load of pyro today just hope the weather holds out for the duration. Many different fireworks and brands will going up, my finale is -
Zeus 4 pack candle had 9 packs of 4 so put them all together and have fast fused them to make a 216 firework im really looking forward it.

Found some Button moons, the Jellyfish firework various celtic pieces, few packs of Atom Bombs, Evolution Barrage pack to name a few.
View attachment 8325

Should be a great evening me and the wife are really looking forward to tonight :D
Cool