What date are your firing this year?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Thursday Nov 5 at a private fireworks 'rule of 6' party with two selection boxes

i.e Standard Box Of Tricks CE-F1 / CE-F2 1m / 8m fireworks selection box 81.0g NEC and Standard The Equaliser CE-F1 / CE-F2 1m / 8m firework selection box NEC 142.0g.

and on Saturday Nov 7 at a private 'rule of 6' bonfire party with 3 selection boxes, a supermarket fountain and pack of shot tubes

i.e Standard Visage fireworks selection box CE-F1 / CE-F2 1m / 8m NEC 282.8g,

Standard Asana Multi-Effect Low Noise Fountain CE-F2 8m multi-effect fountain NEC 90g,

Bright Star Party fireworks selection box CE-F2 8m NEC 730g,

and Bright Star Presidential fireworks selection box of fireworks CE-F2 8m NEC 745g,

Standard Whizz Bang shot tube pack of 4 single shot tubes 16.0g NEC each, total NEC 64g.

Last edited:

Evilzed

Noble the 3rd
Oct 15, 2018
Birmingham
Thursday Nov 5 at a private fireworks rule of 6 party with two selection boxes

i.e Standard Box Of Tricks CE-F1 / CE-F2 1m / 8m fireworks selection box 81.0g NEC and Standard The Equaliser CE-F1 / CE-F2 1m / 8m firework selection box,

and on Saturday Nov 7 with 3 selection boxes, a supermarket fountain and pack of shot tubes

i.e Standard Visage fireworks selection box CE-F1 / CE-F2 1m / 8m NEC 282.8g,

Standard Asana Multi-Effect Low Noise Fountain CE-F2 8m multi-effect fountain NEC 90g,

Bright Star Party fireworks selection box CE-F2 8m NEC 730g,

and Bright Star Presidential fireworks selection box of fireworks CE-F2 8m NEC 745g,

Standard Whizz Bang shot tube pack of 4 single shot tubes 16.0g NEC each, total NEC 64g.
sounds like two fun nights

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Im trying to avoid a school night as kids have to be in bed by 8. Looks like it may be friday 6th for me
A school night also hmm.. Kids round here get to stay up a a hour longer to watch our display. Over the years an bringing my son up I always said Guy folks didn't go back on the 6th.. lol.. got away with it for 24 years so far. Must laugh:)

Reactions: Norfolkpyro14

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Lets hope we have some clear nights for all.
Looking on the BBC forecast for Thursday Nov 5th, Lancashire is looking dry but chilly with max 11c (52f) and minimum 7c (45f) and same on Saturday 7th November with a max of 11c (52f) / minimum 7c (45f). Not relying on it as things could change that far in advance but I hear on the BBC monthly forecast (updated tomorrow) that early November could turn quieter and benign across England and Wales with high pressure, variable cloud, light winds, occasional sunshine and cold chilly nights with possible frost and fog. I sincerely hope (fingers crossed) that it goes that way! ;). That's perfect weather for bonfires and fireworks.

Last edited:

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Even so, Enjoy your Bfn .. no school for kids next day..means they can stay up a wee bit longer an enjoy there night have fun pal
Fridays and Saturdays are better for bonfire / firework parties as people and kids can stop out longer and not fear about having to go to work and school the day after.

Sundays can be a little bit anti-social as many people are settling down and don't want disturbing, especially when they have work and school on the day afterwards.

If you are having fireworks on a dry Sunday night then it's wise to start and finish earlier than you normally do i.e start at 5pm / 6pm and aim to be finished by 7 or at least 8pm at latest. 9pm or later is literally pushing your luck.......

Last edited: