The Range Fireworks 2020

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

gtasean

Peasant
Oct 3, 2016
England
Had a bit of an awkward trip picking up our fireworks yesterday as we always get organised and have a list of the ones we want, but on getting to our local store they didn’t seem to have any of the new additions like ‘Bombay Nights’, ‘Crackerball Ion Storm’ or ‘Tank Buster’ :(.

They seemed to just have the same ones as in past years, including a retro Oriental Stars which has now been renamed.

We are pretty happy with what we ended up with though :)

9FD16A95-FE59-477E-AE53-A6BE9816F55E.jpeg

Rosssyyy

Peasant
Oct 15, 2019
London
Had a bit of an awkward trip picking up our fireworks yesterday as we always get organised and have a list of the ones we want, but on getting to our local store they didn’t seem to have any of the new additions like ‘Bombay Nights’, ‘Crackerball Ion Storm’ or ‘Tank Buster’ :(.

They seemed to just have the same ones as in past years, including a retro Oriental Stars which has now been renamed.

View attachment 8001
Are they old stock? I went today and got the new Oriental Stars (Phoenix). The leaflet posted on the other pages does seem to be an extended variety as the store I went to had a lot less.

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
Are they old stock? I went today and got the new Oriental Stars (Phoenix). The leaflet posted on the other pages does seem to be an extended variety as the store I went to had a lot less.
The leaflet posted it's from an A+ store I think, they sell all year round but there's only about 3 or something.

Anthonyarmsrong001@gmail.

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 22, 2020
Cumbria

View attachment 8001
Nice bit of kit did u get the jewel of the nile in Carlisle store? I was in today for more piro but dident see that piece or did u go to barrow I will post a leaflet Monday wen am back at the store I will up load my new piro soon.hope u have a grate time with your piro gud barrages and u carnt go wrong with the family box grate value firing imo

gtasean

Peasant
Oct 3, 2016
England

I’m not sure.
They did have the new 2020 leaflets in though, but were just very lacking compared to the ones posted here.

It’s odd as I’ve been buying fireworks from our local (Kings Lynn) store for the past 4 years now I think and they’ve always had almost all of the ones as are shown here.

Nice bit of kit did u get the jewel of the nile in Carlisle store? I was in today for more piro but dident see that piece or did u go to barrow I will post a leaflet Monday wen am back at the store I will up load my new piro soon.hope u have a grate time with your piro gud barrages and u carnt go wrong with the family box grate value firing imo
All mine are from the Kings Lynn store :)

Yeah we ended up getting a few that we have had before, never been disappointed with any so far so am sure they will all still be very good buys.