The Range Fireworks 2019

Vladster

Esquire the 4th
We've got some excellent fireworks from The Range the past few years.

For this year it'd be nice if there was a couple of new additions, as I think we've pretty much had all the barrages they stock at least once now.
We'll find out soon enough i guess but i'm with you, they've sold pretty much the same stuff for a few years now and it should be time for change.

Might be time for you to start looking down the online route mate, there's some cracking pyro to be had (y)

Oh how I got excited when I seen this thread - it just shows how close we are getting to the big night, and the time of year for my inner child to burst out.

As usual I think a large portion of my spend will be reserved for The Range, as it always represents decent value for money.

Can't wait until the leaflets begin to appear.

Any idea when the leaflets are out or details around when they're available to buy? I had a great Diwali last year due to the help from this forum.

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Diwali, and Chinese New Year, is what will ensure fireworks remain in this country. Banning Nov 5th, an old English tradition, could be quite achievable, because lefties. Banning Diwali and Chinese New Year though, that would be racist :^) The cognitive dissonance over fireworks for some people must be frying brains lol

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Diwali, and Chinese New Year, is what will ensure fireworks remain in this country. Banning Nov 5th, an old English tradition, could be quite achievable, because lefties. Banning Diwali and Chinese New Year though, that would be racist :^) The cognitive dissonance over fireworks for some people must be frying brains lol
I doubt banning Nov 5th would happen because it brings so much pleasure to families and friends every year whether they go to organised events or carrying out the setting off of their own fireworks, there would be a massive public uproar if this was to happen :)

Any idea when the leaflets are out or details around when they're available to buy? I had a great Diwali last year due to the help from this forum.
As already said, leaflets are usually beginning of October, and sales will be as usual 15th October-10th November, 26th-31st December, and depending when Diwali falls this year there could be a day or 2 extra then as well

The party box last year was really impressive, bought on recommend action from the good folks on this forum. I'm sooooooo tempted to spend a little more and get a bigger box this year...