Stash so far. :)

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Anthonyarmsrong001@gmail.

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 22, 2020
Cumbria
Not gonna lie struts was good prices when it was just the brothers stuff at the start but when they bought brightstar in they are a bit more expensive then what they should be but there isn't much about in cumbria
Have u herd of the piro shop that opens in workington next to the car wash in a porta cabin they sell diamond and bad boy piro the orner is called yaza u can get sum good deals off him

Reactions: Firework madness
Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
Have u herd of the piro shop that opens in workington next to the car wash in a porta cabin they sell diamond and bad boy piro the orner is called yaza u can get sum good deals off him
I saw it last year but never went in and dont no what the prices are like. It would also depend on what products he sold from them to and there is one on the pain street that is seasonal with some good deals but also some bad

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 22, 2020
Cumbria
I saw it last year but never went in and dont no what the prices are like. It would also depend on what products he sold from them to and there is one on the pain street that is seasonal with some good deals but also some bad
He stocks a lot of 1.3 g from diamond and badboy firework supper shooters 8 shot Roman candal and they sell a grate rapid fire 100 shoots halestorm barage for 15 pound 1.4 but is very lively he does have a wide choose but he over charges on a lot of it ie baddoy nuclear sunrise at midelton fireworks 155 last year the shop at workington wonted 225 wot a joke and they always say the rrp is 499 e.g. but u now it's a skam

Reactions: Firework madness

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 22, 2020
Cumbria
He stocks a lot of 1.3 g from diamond and badboy firework supper shooters 8 shot Roman candal and they sell a grate rapid fire 100 shoots halestorm barage for 15 pound 1.4 but is very lively he does have a wide choose but he over charges on a lot of it ie baddoy nuclear sunrise at midelton fireworks 155 last year the shop at workington wonted 225 wot a joke and they always say the rrp is 499 e.g. but u now it's a skam
My latest adision to my piro stack just need moon boss and five slices and sum display rockets if eney won can advise was going to get the metal warrior rockets from struts and sum pulsar 3 Inc ballhead rockets from diamond

Peasant the 2nd
Sep 22, 2020
Cumbria
My stash update

Thanks pal am getting ther shud charge spectators at this rate lol.plus it make me feel good putting smiles on people's faces priceless especially in these hard times
More to the piro pile

Attachments