Information ST Forum Meet 2019

Just a quick update from myself and Gaz, this is very much still in the pipeline for later this year, however we're struggling to find a suitable piece of land to host the event on. So if anyone knows of a place that would have us for the evening, drop me a line and i'll have a look into it. Preferably in the West Mids/Staffs/Derby area for easy access for everyone :)

Last edited:

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
Just a quick update from myself and Gaz, this is very much still in the pipeline for next year, however we're struggling to find a suitable piece of land to host the event on. So if anyone knows of a place that would have us for the evening, drop me a line and i'll have a look into it. Preferably in the West Mids/Staffs/Derby area for easy access for everyone :)
Next year? I thought it was this year?

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
Just a quick update from myself and Gaz, this is very much still in the pipeline for next year, however we're struggling to find a suitable piece of land to host the event on. So if anyone knows of a place that would have us for the evening, drop me a line and i'll have a look into it. Preferably in the West Mids/Staffs/Derby area for easy access for everyone :)
I thought it was this year, what's going on? :confused:

The site is what's proving to be an issue atm, there's not many places willing to loan a field for fireworks. If anyone has any ideas at all, please message either myself or @Gaz, we will of course keep searching as we're still very keen to get this going!

Vladster

Esquire the 3rd
I hope this goes ahead as planned but i realise it’s not easy finding a bit of land suitable for our little shindig, i can’t help with that i’m afraid but i can definitely help with pyro. I over indulged at New Year with the beers so i ended up not setting off any pyro atall

i’m looking to dispose of some of the bigger pieces in my stash at this meet.... off the top of my head, i’ll be bringing something like this, i’ll add a few smaller pieces to the list nearer the time.

Celtic Bedazzled
Celtic Celestial Conquest
Celtic Quantum Power
Celtic China Star
Celtic Meso-Sphere
TNT Thunderbore
Mars Carpet Bomber

Even if it doesn’t happen, it’s still nice to get a wee pyro list together lol :cool:

We'd certainly be looking at autumn now. The location is still our huge hurdle, not helped by the fact i've been bogged down with problems at work for a few months now, which severely restricts my personal ability to really put time into finding locations and speaking with @Gaz to get plans together. All is not lost, worst case scenario is we have to regroup and go for next year but there's still time to avoid that :)

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
We will look at autumn for the initial meet up yes, but If nothing is heard by mid-summer about a location, it will have to be put off until next year. On that note, I am still contacting locations, but it seems they either want to avoid answering with a yes or they cost far too much.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 1st
We will look at autumn for the initial meet up yes, but If nothing is heard by mid-summer about a location, it will have to be put off until next year. On that note, I am still contacting locations, but it seems they either want to avoid answering with a yes or they cost far too much.
I thought Krony was gonna be doing something for us if nothing else is forthcoming?

Hey, how's everyone doing? How is this progressing? How much is the insurance cost if that is the issue?
Not progressing too far unfortunately, it's getting hold of an appropriate site which is proving hard. Lots of places want several hundred pounds, even thousands. Insurance for once wouldn't be too much of a problem as it's a private event