Poundland Fireworks 2017

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
Any news if Poundland will stock same as last year ? And did anyone actually manage to get hold of the fountain last year ?

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
I'm not sure if it's the same as last year but I spoke to them in Facebook and they confirmed that selected stores will have them in on Sunday.

Pbuckton

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
Blackpool
Do we know which Poundland stores are stocking these? Just been in my local store today and there's no sign of them
I messaged them on Facebook to find out my local as I have 3 stores near me but only 1 is stocking them. picked up 4 today and 2 sparklers don't look to bad for a £1

Reactions: Metab alam

GreatMarko

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 30, 2013
Liverpool/Manchester
Finally managed to track these down (out of 5 poundlands I went to, 2 didn't stock them and another 2 stores didn't even exist, despite being shown on their website!!)

One important point to note though, is that these fountains have a 15m spectator distance (not 8m)... so I sadly won't be able to use the 5 I bought for a limited-space public display :(

Last edited:

GreatMarko

Peasant the 2nd
Oct 30, 2013
Liverpool/Manchester
Yes, I've seen the video and in my opinion a 15m spectator distance is excessive - however, as the display I'm firing is a public display (and not a private one in my back garden), I have to abide by stated distances.