New 2020 fireworks.

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Duskyfuse

Noble the 3rd
Dec 25, 2018
Birmingham
With some great new firework videos starting to appear online I felt it was time to start a 2020 new firework discussion thread. Vivid pyrotechnics look to have some incredible pieces this year and Epic fireworks have also been sharing online videos which show some hugely impressive new compound cakes being fired. Yet again it looks to be another great year in which we are spoilt for choice.

Similar to previous years I hope to look at as many new firework catalogues as possible and the first of which can be seen below. Jonathan's fireworks have some beautiful new low-noise fireworks and the visual effects come as a breath of fresh air.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Good stuff mate. Things are definitely looking good for this year, as long as they can get round the supply issues in the east

Duskyfuse

Noble the 3rd
Dec 25, 2018
Birmingham
It looks as though Cosmic Fireworks also have new items for 2020. If you have some spare time I take an in-depth look through their latest catalogue here-

There are no new items from Bright Star this year and in fact they have withdrawn a few fireworks reducing their overall inventory.

Duskyfuse

Noble the 3rd
Dec 25, 2018
Birmingham
Here is a link to my latest 2020 catalogue review, this time from Hallmark Fireworks. The company have a lot of new items this year including Smoke Flares, Barrage packs, Rockets, Cakes and Compounds. A few items such as Roar and the Saturn 5 rockets now seem discontinued.

Reactions: SilberWirbel