My Bfn Stash 2017... Ongoing

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Hi guys,

I'll be uploading once a week sections of my 2017 stash all the way up until BFN. This week I'm starting off with part of my Sovereign collection; 4no Jupiter mines, pack of 240NEC conical fountains, 2no Typhoon rocket packs containing queen whoopas, 2 Mach one rocket packs and 6 King Whoppa rockets ( head came off of one so you can see the ball head inside) IMG_1199.JPG The Jupiter mines are spectacular as are the rockets. Haven't fired the fountains yet. (Note all BS pyro)

Next week I'll start uploading my cakes

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Following on from before, my BFN stash continued.....image_6483441.JPG

4no Ring of fire & Ice - Cube BS, 4no Ring of Electric - Cube BS, 3no packs of Three Fingered Jack mines - Planet BS, 1no King of Palms - Planet BS, 1no Wizard 12 barrage pack - Sovereign CE and 1no End of the World Part 2 - Sovereign BS.

I'm probably going 2 packs of Three Fingered Jack and 2 each of the Ring of electric / Fire and Ice, one of each for NYE and one of each for next year.

Will upload another stash shot next week when I can be bothered to get them out.

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Very nice, the 3 fingered jacks are quality mines :)
I've never had them before but at £8 a packet I couldn't resist!... Loads of cheap Pyro about in June to clear all the old BS stock.

I have a Magnum Series Mega Mine in my stash which will be fun to compare them to. I'm not sure if tit's the one with 3no reports or the other, will be quality anyway.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I've never had them before but at £8 a packet I couldn't resist!... Loads of cheap Pyro about in June to clear all the old BS stock.

I have a Magnum Series Mega Mine in my stash which will be fun to compare them to. I'm not sure if tit's the one with 3no reports or the other, will be quality anyway.
£8!? they're worth £20 all day long, that's a great price!