Morrisons fireworks 2018

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
I would say they will sell the same stuff as they have done for the past couple of years but they have improved and I would recommend the £20 deal if they sell it this year

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I would say they will sell the same stuff as they have done for the past couple of years but they have improved and I would recommend the £20 deal if they sell it this year
I have to agree, can’t see a change happening this year, they usually hold a range down for 2 or 3 years :)

Philspeedway

Baronet
Oct 5, 2017
Stoke On Trent
To be fair last years Titan deal was a lot better than the last few years cruiser deal the selection box was much better and better effects the rockets were great and banged and the cake was great

Sep 29, 2018
Birmingham
To be fair last years Titan deal was a lot better than the last few years cruiser deal the selection box was much better and better effects the rockets were great and banged and the cake was great
it's on my list now for sure! any idea when morrisons usually release this years leaflet or is it just the same each year?

Pyrobrummie

ST Typo of the Year 2019 Winner!
Baronet the 3rd
Sep 6, 2018
Birmingham
I have had a response from Morrisons cs and they have confirmed that it will be firestar fireworks on sale this year however in the same response they sent me a link for prices and products but it is to the exact same leaflet as last year. So we have two options either there is no change in product and price at all or cs don't have a clue and are fobbing me off lol :)

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I have had a response from Morrisons cs and they have confirmed that it will be firestar fireworks on sale this year however in the same response they sent me a link for prices and products but it is to the exact same leaflet as last year. So we have two options either there is no change in product and price at all or cs don't have a clue and are fobbing me off lol :)
Tbf it probably is exactly the same as last year, they don't change it much:)

Sep 14, 2018
Cumbria
Most likely the same as last year