Live Streaming

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

exeterpyro

Baronet the1st
Oct 13, 2017
Exeter
Hey ST friends,

How's everyone's 2020 going? I've had better years :cool: A combination of pesky virus, livestock in our field and general finances has pretty much ruled me out of big fireworks this year. I'm going to stick to some good old garden fun. Got my TNT Garden Delights at the ready... not quite a Primed Full House but there we go :ROFLMAO: Anyway, from reading some of the posts here it sounds like a few of you are going to have some fun over the next months regardless. Is anyone keen on live streaming their night/sessions? I imagine a few of us might tune in?

Exeterpyro

Reactions: Pyrobrummie

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Hey ST friends,

How's everyone's 2020 going? I've had better years :cool: A combination of pesky virus, livestock in our field and general finances has pretty much ruled me out of big fireworks this year. I'm going to stick to some good old garden fun. Got my TNT Garden Delights at the ready... not quite a Primed Full House but there we go :ROFLMAO: Anyway, from reading some of the posts here it sounds like a few of you are going to have some fun over the next months regardless. Is anyone keen on live streaming their night/sessions? I imagine a few of us might tune in?

Exeterpyro
Snickerdoodle! cows, that's typical luck isn't it. If they get removed in october, hit me up, there's a few bits and bobs I could rustle up for you as a build up to the Garden Delights ;) As for a live stream, i don't think i'll manage one as the wifi (and mobile data) in the location i'd fire anything of decent size is absolutely shocking, it would spend all night falling over. Anyone in the cities though, i'd definitely take a gander

Reactions: exeterpyro