Lidl Fireworks 2016

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
well, I for one glad to see something different at last. in the supermarket range, and i more certain a lot of people are going to choose Lidl for 2016 :)

Legal Selling period for Bonfire night is between 15 October to the 10 November. So expect the leaflet to be out 2 - 3 weeks prior.

For the bulk of any supermarket stash, i think people would be mad to go anywhere else, of course you can get some good stuff elsewhere but weco is always that cut above. And their prices are always very tempting too :D

well this is some big exciting news cannnnot wait to see what we have on offer this year I think greasyvisa is correct we may not see the 2012 - 2013 stock again it could be all new :D

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
I would not count on the old line of weco fireworks, But I would keep an open mind for complete new. :)

Vladster

Esquire the 3rd
I think Lidl will stick to a similar sort of range and pricing structure as previous years but with a few changes here and there. I was having a look at Weco's website the other day and they certainly have a large range to choose from....let's hope Lidl come up with the goods.

25 Carrat anyone? :D

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
I think Lidl will stick to a similar sort of range and pricing structure as previous years but with a few changes here and there. I was having a look at Weco's website the other day and they certainly have a large range to choose from....let's hope Lidl come up with the goods.

25 Carrat anyone? :D
They could possibly fall on 2013 sales and then adjust from there. I do honestly think though we will have completely new. given the odd maybe that they will stick with. :)
25 carat was a stunning piece.

It'll depend a lot on what sales were like in 2013, if they were impressive for some items they may well bring them back again, it wouldn't surprise me if Ipanema, Firefighter and the selection packs made a return. However I am hoping for a new range entirely as Weco do have some stunning looking items :)

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
So normally we get

7.99 items which make up the 3 for 20
Pack of rockets
Selection pack
Cake

Then we get some 3.99 options

Finally a few big ticket items. I'd be interested to know what 29.99+ items may be included.......