Latifs Fireworks 2017

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

jimmywhizz

Noble the 1st
Nov 1, 2016
England
I was going to pay them a visit on Wednesday but that's looking unlikely now. Are there any other decent fireworks shops in the Birmingham area?

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
Other people from other forums, sad little critters, what's the point off that? I swear too god some people! Just because they can't drive too latifs they ruin it for everyone else. When latifs don't make enough this year, it will be a shame on them. You could be lieing on the other hand for us to hate latifs even more lol. Even then there's prices on some pyro is still a good snap.

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Other people from other forums, sad little critters, what's the point off that? I swear too god some people! Just because they can't drive too latifs they ruin it for everyone else. When latifs don't make enough this year, it will be a shame on them. You could be lieing on the other hand for us to hate latifs even more lol. Even then there's prices on some pyro is still a good snap.
No, a few independent retailers said they'd stop stocking products if they couldn't compete with the prices

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
It's funny how some independent retailers said that. lol I think they have latifs a favour don't they understand latifs hasn't got over heads like online distributors.

Latifs are on a big boy level, literally they go through containers like it's a joke lol. There buying power is really strong lol. I mean it! The prices haven't been much of an increase, fireworks overall this year have gone up, even epic have pulled there prices up. I spoke too a guy from brothers fireworks, he wanted too come too my house, even he laughed When I said I dought I could compete with latifs lol. And we were talking about 5 figure numbers was less to even compete.

They might not make much noise, but the empathy barrels always do! I do think primed and bright star, and brothers must of said stuff your selfs to all the cry baby companies, only latifs self bare brothers products. And Dave goes to another shop which sell brothers also. There prices are really good aswell.

Celtic has a strong foot hold with some major online retailers, like firework crazy, and so on. the owners of thease companies must of scared the living crap out of Celtic, for them too make latifs agree Too online prices. More money for latifs I guess.

Anyways, just on that bomb shell Im quite annoyed and angry, I've been a loyal customer at latifs for years, for someone too spike the prices is an insult too all of its customers. Ok i might come across abit harsh, if online retailers take my food of my plate, I'll take there food straight back without giving them a penny in the near future.

Thanks joe for the input.

Last edited:

jimmywhizz

Noble the 1st
Nov 1, 2016
England
Just got back from Latifs. Well worth the road trip. Met Kash from the store, nice chap and very clued up about the industry. Some deals are amazing. Was tempted to get 2x diamond princess as didn't see that in the brochure but I have maxed out my budget now!

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
Just got back from Latifs. Well worth the road trip. Met Kash from the store, nice chap and very clued up about the industry. Some deals are amazing. Was tempted to get 2x diamond princess as didn't see that in the brochure but I have maxed out my budget now!

Good to hear ypu had a good time jimmy. How much were the diamond princesss for.

STEVO

Noble the 1st
Sep 3, 2014
do they sell fireworks for all year round or just bfn and maybe nye