Latifs Fireworks 2017

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Phil Max

Peasant the 1st
Oct 30, 2015
I was going to post this That is very cool wounder what brand that last minute is

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Celtic or Hallmark would be my guess, spook are a low quality brand in general, which wouldn't fit with their other brands. Primed is quality though, and at Latifs prices it's superb value :)

Alexs21

Wizard the 3rd
Oct 25, 2014
I wish I had had a latifs nearby to me as they always offer some pretty good fireworks at a decent price.

Reactions: Metab alam

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
This ones for anybody who is thinking why don't we have latifs nearby, and I would be wounded aswell and probably would take a long trip to get some decent priced fireworks.

No saying all that I contacted a well reputable company, and asked you guys offer a price match guarantee don't you ?

They said yes we do sir, then I replied why don't you give me firework crazy for 40 quid, he replied firework crazy for 40 pounds. He must of thought have you gone crazy lol.

He had a little discussion with his boss and replied come to our store and will price match what ever latifs sell.

The reason behind it all was , he told me shipping costs are really high on firework transportation, hence the low price from latifs.

Also considering latifs is a major retailer and could afford its rent and council tax and so on through other means of income, and fireworks would just be another addition to there catalogue of goods.

Talking about quality, always don't try too buy early from, they sell through out all the year, and it's advisable to purchase your New Years and bonfire stock all at once. And get a extra discount. As towards New Years you will end up with all the left overs and a hour wait in line to realise most stock is out, so your put o the aspot to quickly pick what ever you can get your hands on.

That's my advise to latifs fireworks, wishing you guys all the best in your shopping

Shadowhunter

Peasant the 1st
Aug 3, 2017
Ahh latifs wasn't they in the news a while back getting fined for not having a licence

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
Big boss compound cake sounds good.

War hawks, that deal has been on for years know, first it started with 2 packets for 20.

But the primed rockets are way better, more colourful from I remember, kinda bored of war hawks after firing a dozen packets.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I'm pretty sure the Big Boss isn't a compound cake. What it is mind is a stunningly good value 4 cake kit, and £99 is just the dogs Robin Hood is riding High! tbh

Reactions: Si7

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
Nigel from galatic is selling them for 200 for 4, and his like there defently going too sell out. He did mention no where can you get a 1000 g cake for £45.

I can get it for 25, tommorow I'm Robin Hood for the day,

Dave you had a 100 pound budget, get this, :D and some cheeky rockets lol, and maybe a few bits hahha.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Nigel from galatic is selling them for 200 for 4, and his like there defently going too sell out. He did mention no where can you get a 1000 g cake for £45.

I can get it for 25, tommorow I'm Robin Hood for the day,

Dave you had a 100 pound budget, get this, :D and some cheeky rockets lol, and maybe a few bits hahha.
Nigel is right, nationwide you can't, Latifs do cover a specific area only. £180 is still one hell of a good price for these cakes

I would get them, however they're far too big for my garden. Plus, when you add the £40 it'll cost in fuel to drive to Birmingham and back, that's the budget blown ;)

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
Nigel is right, nationwide you can't, Latifs do cover a specific area only. £180 is still one hell of a good price for these cakes

I would get them, however they're far too big for my garden. Plus, when you add the £40 it'll cost in fuel to drive to Birmingham and back, that's the budget blown ;)

I'll tell you secret, Nigel will price match it aslong as you collect it. A lot of firework companies offer price match. But I don't know how that works. But who I ever i spoke to galatic about a different firework were adminent they could price match aslong as I could collect. Business is better thank no business.

How much must they be paying for fireworks, i wonder sometimes.