Homeplus Furniture Fireworks 2017

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
I went in Chatham branch and 50% of everything i asked for was out of stock and that was on the 15th lol!

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Oct 16, 2012
Kent
I went in Chatham branch and 50% of everything i asked for was out of stock and that was on the 15th lol!
Same happened to me! Took me like 45 minutes to actually buy everything because they had to keep checking what they had in stock. Good thing was they didn't have this years leaflet yet so charged me at 2016 prices so i saved a fair bit of money lol

Reactions: Rich

Cigar

Noble the 3rd
Oct 16, 2012
Kent
Very nice, absolute bargain :D

Was it the dockside or town centre branch you went to in Chatham?
It was the Chatham town centre store :) Apparently they will be getting daily deliveries of fireworks as we get nearer to the 5th November, so hopefully their stock situation improves. I was also told they can order in whatever you want too.

Aug 31, 2016
It was the Chatham town centre store :) Apparently they will be getting daily deliveries of fireworks as we get nearer to the 5th November, so hopefully their stock situation improves. I was also told they can order in whatever you want too.
Thanks, I shall drop in on the way home from work :)

Rich

Esquire the 2nd
Oct 7, 2012
Kent
No probs :) Ghengis Fireworks are sort of opposite Homeplus too, next to the car sales place. Maybe worth a little look there too :cool:
Haha we said virtually the same thing at the same time