Galactic fireworks sale weekend 2020

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
I've never bought from galactic, I do quite enjoy watching some of the videos the chap does (is he Nigel?). I don't know whether we'll be doing a party as such this year, depends on what happens going forward with social gatherings. I've got some leftovers from last year and a few cheap and cheerful selection boxes I picked up last year just...... because. I do like the look of the Primed Alpha box though that galactic sell, considering maybe one for Christmas time at my parents if the family can all get together.

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I've never bought from galactic, I do quite enjoy watching some of the videos the chap does (is he Nigel?). I don't know whether we'll be doing a party as such this year, depends on what happens going forward with social gatherings. I've got some leftovers from last year and a few cheap and cheerful selection boxes I picked up last year just...... because. I do like the look of the Primed Alpha box though that galactic sell, considering maybe one for Christmas time at my parents if the family can all get together.
Yeah it's Nigel that runs it mate but his sons James and Harry do their bit to promote the Galactic brand.

I've ordered a few times from them now but never met them personally...i wouldn't mind chewing the fat with them sometime as they seem sound people (y)

Reactions: Firey Dave