Fountains what's your favourite?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
I've got quite a few this year including

Black Cat Copper and Silver Rain
Standard Glittering Fire
Standard Ghosa
Black Cat Titanium
Absolute Kronos
Standard Traffic Cones (Enough to block off a busy A-road)
Jorge 40g x 4 pack
Standard Spectrum
Standard Peacock (Silly whistle and all :ROFLMAO:)
Hocus Pocus
Silver Fox and Gold Phoenix

Lots of overgrown trees near me so I mostly have ground based fireworks.
Cool to read I've had a few. An seen most.. Have fun I'm sure you will. I to like my cakes an barrage boxes to :)

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
Jonathon's Tropical Storm is probably my favourite fountain based on the fact that it seems to last for ages, it's got a decent mix of effects aswell. I also really liked Absolute's Kronos, TNT's Pink Champagne, Firework International's Vampire and Lesli's Mythos which i thought was right up there with Jumping Jelly Beans @Joe ciabatti

You can't beat a good quality fountain, there's always room for a few in my stash :)

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Jonathon's Tropical Storm is probably my favourite fountain based on the fact that it seems to last for ages, it's got a decent mix of effects aswell. I also really liked Absolute's Kronos, TNT's Pink Champagne, Firework International's Vampire and Lesli's Mythos which i thought was right up there with Jumping Jelly Beans @Joe ciabatti

You can't beat a good quality fountain, there's always room for a few in my stash :)
There have been quite a few good copies if the Jumping Jelly Beans, I haven't tried the Mythos fountain but recently tried Jorge Hey fountain which was decent. One of the best of the JJB clones wa the old Standard Halo, that was very good!

Sparkster 2

Peasant the 1st
Oct 12, 2020
Essex
I've got quite a few this year including

Black Cat Copper and Silver Rain
Standard Glittering Fire
Standard Ghosa
Black Cat Titanium
Absolute Kronos
Standard Traffic Cones (Enough to block off a busy A-road)
Jorge 40g x 4 pack
Standard Spectrum
Standard Peacock (Silly whistle and all :ROFLMAO:)
Hocus Pocus
Silver Fox and Gold Phoenix

Lots of overgrown trees near me so I mostly have ground based fireworks.
Kronos is ridiculously good. Defo up there in my top 3! It's slightly overpackaged in my view but what a beauty of a firework. Maybe a tad less crackle but other than that exceptional

Reactions: Fire cracker