Fountains what's your favourite?

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now
Buy Fireworks From Our Sponsors!

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Here's my fountains :)
Peaky blinders from Aldi
Frog from Range
Enchanted all 4, from ASDA
Let it snow. Aldi
Unicorn. "Them eyes I just not resist". from asda.
Now I buy these as there cute an dinky. But mostly there for kids before the big barrage boxes are lit.. Don't no if I'm adding more as I've boxes..
What's your fave fountain?

IMG_20201026_200221.jpg

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
The three best fountains I've had in recent years are Kimbolton Jumping Jelly Beans (still better than all the clones), Kimbolton Stalagmite & Absolute Kronos. Klasek Pyro Show, Jorge Colour Cone and Bugano Metallic pink cone were also good.

Would love to try the new Celtic Tears of an Angel.

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
Bumble I wouldn't of took you as a fountain man lol.. an Joe they sound cool . I have to stick to local suppliers I've never ordered them before. Takes the suspense out for me. So I'm a bit restricted. Probably loosein out on money to..but a do like to ratch around :)

Reactions: Joe ciabatti

Firey Dave

Baronet
Oct 25, 2014
If you've the space, large conical fountains can be really impressive, going several feet up into the air. I remember the first time I had some, they were the two the range used to do Electro Surge and Pulse I think they were called. Huge fountains, I've had a couple of others as well, Krakatoa was one.

Reactions: Fire cracker

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
If you've the space, large conical fountains can be really impressive, going several feet up into the air. I remember the first time I had some, they were the two the range used to do Electro Surge and Pulse I think they were called. Huge fountains, I've had a couple of others as well, Krakatoa was one.
Sure I had the pulse last year or before.. several feet up wow.. some fountains can be pretty cool. Gets the party started

Reactions: Firey Dave

Fire cracker

Noble the 3rd
Oct 22, 2020
lake's Cumbria.
For me it's Jorge conic fountain & Glacier Riding from celtic both excellent pieces
[/QU
I must say the Copper Rain by Black Cat looks really good. It reminds me of a conic fountain in the old BS Kimbolton Sapphire selection box
Thank you. I have two big boxes an a smaller one. sure they will be some more nice fountains in there to. But thanks as now I no what to look for. I just look at the novelty think it looks cool an it ends up back home.. I've bought the enchanted now for five years running from asda for a little fountain its cool an only a fiver..I'm lighting all 4 this year for the effect should look cool together

SilberWirbel

Noble the 2nd
Oct 12, 2016
UK
I've got quite a few this year including

Black Cat Copper and Silver Rain
Standard Glittering Fire
Standard Ghosa
Black Cat Titanium
Absolute Kronos
Standard Traffic Cones (Enough to block off a busy A-road)
Jorge 40g x 4 pack
Standard Spectrum
Standard Peacock (Silly whistle and all :ROFLMAO:)
Hocus Pocus
Silver Fox and Gold Phoenix

Lots of overgrown trees near me so I mostly have ground based fireworks.

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 3rd
Feb 13, 2013
Black Cat Bellagio is my favourite, it's colourful, it's long lasting, and good quality too, and Standard Peacock Fountain is another favourite, it's pretty, it's also stunning and beautiful in its execution of performance and has reasonable duration.